+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rabbi Matondo to Stoke

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Rabbi Matondo to Stoke

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Not very complimentary to him at all, and the other Welsh dig as well, ‘We have a strong bench, apart from Vokes’.
    I'm not a great fan of Vokes.
    Loved his goal against the Belgians but he's not that good as his overall game and record suggests. The fact he is stuck on the bench for a Stoke team who struggle for goals says it all.

Wales players and City players seem to get built up as better than they are by some fans. It has gone on for quite some time.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    I'm not a great fan of Vokes.
    Loved his goal against the Belgians but he's not that good as his overall game and record suggests. The fact he is stuck on the bench for a Stoke team who struggle for goals says it all.

Wales players and City players seem to get built up as better than they are by some fans. It has gone on for quite some time.
    You’re quite correct, we’ll always have a soft spot for him for obvious reasons but in reality he ‘filled a gap’ for Wales. Past his sell by date now I fear and annoying for Stokies that he’s obviously picking up a fair old wage, not unlike some ‘stars’ we’ve had over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    You’re quite correct, we’ll always have a soft spot for him for obvious reasons but in reality he ‘filled a gap’ for Wales. Past his sell by date now I fear and annoying for Stokies that he’s obviously picking up a fair old wage, not unlike some ‘stars’ we’ve had over the years.
    No, not at all.

Plenty have stolen a wage here over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    No, not at all.

Plenty have stolen a wage here over the years.
    That’s what I implied.