+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: No points again today..#Harrisout

No points again today..#Harrisout

Seriously though, wonder whether he will get his marching orders after recent performances.

Re: No points again today..#Harrisout

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    Seriously though, wonder whether he will get his marching orders after recent performances.
    I probably think so. Poor run of form, two defeats to bottom clubs. Would suggest to even the most optimistic that top 6 is unlikely. He may not go straight away but certainly expect the board would be sounding out alternatives..

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    I probably think so. Poor run of form, two defeats to bottom clubs. Would suggest to even the most optimistic that top 6 is unlikely. He may not go straight away but certainly expect the board would be sounding out alternatives..
    I see this effective break an opportunity for the Board to make a decision. Not worried about FA cup.

We've got Norwich next, so we'll lose that regardless. We all know he needed a win today and I think the lack of it means I think he might get the sack anyway. Gives the new manager a nice run at some decent fixtures after Norwich.

Interesting people aren't saying what a good job Rowett has done this season

No points for us but another three for Swansea. To be this far behind at this point of the season is unforgivable.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    No points for us but another three for Swansea. To be this far behind at this point of the season is unforgivable.
    They've got better players and a better manager. It's not exactly a shock.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    They've got better players and a better manager. It's not exactly a shock.
    I didn't say it was a shock, I said it was unacceptable. This is why Harris needs to go and we need a good manager that will be allowed the time to rebuild. Will we get that with the current people in charge? Probably not.

I didn't say it was a shock, I said it was unacceptable. This is why Harris needs to go and we need a good manager that will be allowed the time to rebuild. Will we get that with the current people in charge? Probably not.
    Good managers don't grow on trees and on our budget, we'll need to get lucky and need an awful lot of time.

Good managers don't grow on trees and on our budget, we'll need to get lucky and need an awful lot of time.
    Yep, I agree. Think we're stuck with Harris and the current squad for a while yet

Why is it unforgivable? Harris has had hardly any backing.

Yep, I agree. Think we're stuck with Harris and the current squad for a while yet
    The good thing is, Harris hasn't wasted any money. Moore for a start is cracking value and most of his loans have been decent.

Quote Originally Posted by Allez Allez Allez View Post
    Not blaming Harris specifically, we need changes from top to bottom. It's unforgivable for Cardiff to be in the position we are in the league and to be as far behind Swansea on and off the pitch.

Reminds me of a game at Leeds, Pursey was in the crowd with us & Gabor made a mistake on the pitch. Someone shouted get off Purse you’re useless. Purse shouted back I’m not even on the fecking pitch & I still get the blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Reminds me of a game at Leeds, Pursey was in the crowd with us & Gabor made a mistake on the pitch. Someone shouted get off Purse you’re useless. Purse shouted back I’m not even on the fecking pitch & I still get the blame.
    🤣

The good thing is, Harris hasn't wasted any money. Moore for a start is cracking value and most of his loans have been decent.
    The bad news is that we play some of the worst football that anyone can remember having to watch and we are 15th.

Yes, REAL progress......

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    The bad news is that we play some of the worst football that anyone can remember having to watch and we are 15th.

Yes, REAL progress......
    Maybe you should read the rest of the thread

We've been building for 12 months. If we knock it down and start again we're at least a further year behind teams who are settled and have a plan, and what sort of manager do we attract if they have just 12 months to get us competing with Swansea/Brentford etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by Allez Allez Allez View Post
    He has been backed probably more than Cooper and many others. The difference is Cooper brought in players to fall into the way his team plays. Where as Harris brought in players just because he could with no idea how to use them in his no idea tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    He has been backed probably more than Cooper and many others. The difference is Cooper brought in players to fall into the way his team plays. Where as Harris brought in players just because he could with no idea how to use them in his no idea tactics.
    Harris hasn't addressed the midfield which is a problem but look at the way the squad was gutted in the summer. Harris had to sign a right back, he signed a right back. He needed two wingers, he signed two wingers. He needed a striker, he signed a very good striker. His recruitment hasn't been that bad and I think he thought he could get away with the midfield and back 4 for another season, he was wrong and boy is he paying the price. I bet Swansea's wage bill will be an awful lot higher than people think. Ayew is on 90k a week on his own.