+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Getting tough on the covid rule breakers !

Getting tough on the covid rule breakers !

If you for example drive up to the brecon beacons for a jolly or have a house party you get fined 60 notes

If you get caught doing it again ......its 120 quid

Now thats what I call a deterrent

God help us

Re: Getting tough on the covid rule breakers !

I can't believe how many families you see in supermarkets.

I thought it was leave home if necessary and one person per trolley.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    If you for example drive up to the brecon beacons for a jolly or have a house party you get fined 60 notes

If you get caught doing it again ......its 120 quid

Now thats what I call a deterrent

God help us
    I never put you down as a hanger and flogger Sludge......

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    I never put you down as a hanger and flogger Sludge......
    I am a lefty Liberal

But we are talking about a very serious pandemic here and the police are powerless

And the public or at least a large chunk of them are stupid

You can't give advice to idiots

Curfews and troops on the streets (and at supermarket entrances) will be next.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Curfews and troops on the streets (and at supermarket entrances) will be next.
    All joking aside a bit more wheel clamping and points on your driving licence would be a start

Leaving the British public to self police simply isn't working

Drakeford instigates a fire break , the virus stalls , everyone starts partying again , back comes the virus

He says tougher rules are coming in for Xmas and the TV shows loads of fecking idiots Xmas shopping ff sake

Get a grip people , this is serious , what bit about these are the rules don't people understand ?

The overflow hospital my old dear is in in Bridgend is packed

How did your mum catch COVID sludge? Isn’t she in her 80’s? Shielding no?

All joking aside a bit more wheel clamping and points on your driving licence would be a start

Leaving the British public to self police simply isn't working

Drakeford instigates a fire break , the virus stalls , everyone starts partying again , back comes the virus

He says tougher rules are coming in for Xmas and the TV shows loads of fecking idiots Xmas shopping ff sake

Get a grip people , this is serious , what bit about these are the rules don't people understand ?

The overflow hospital my old dear is in in Bridgend is packed
    An old teacher and friend was in there over Christmas. Sadly he died of Covid. It was his birthday on Boxing Day and I'm told that, even as stressed and overworked as the staff were there, they went out of their way to do something small for his birthday.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    How did your mum catch COVID sludge? Isn’t she in her 80’s? Shielding no?
    She went into hospital for pneumonia and heart failure and tested positive for covid . She was either building it up or caught in there

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    An old teacher and friend was in there over Christmas. Sadly he died of Covid. It was his birthday on Boxing Day and I'm told that, even as stressed and overworked as the staff were there, they went out of their way to do something small for his birthday.
    I love Bridgend

I love Bridgend
    My old mum was a regular over the last 15 years of her life and she was always really well cared for there. She was also a nurse in her younger days and would have no problems telling staff if they weren't doing things correctly, but in a way that nobody ever took offence and done in good humour.

I am a lefty Liberal

But we are talking about a very serious pandemic here and the police are powerless

And the public or at least a large chunk of them are stupid

You can't give advice to idiots
    Just pulling your leg Sludge. I know your politics.
    Sorry to hear your mother has been ILL. Give her our best when you are able to see her.

My old mum was a regular over the last 15 years of her life and she was always really well cared for there. She was also a nurse in her younger days and would have no problems telling staff if they weren't doing things correctly, but in a way that nobody ever took offence and done in good humour.
    Great hospital princess of Wales

I like bridgend , fishing shop , couple of supermarkets , some cheap shops , train station

I used to spend hours wandering around Nolton Road

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    Just pulling your leg Sludge. I know your politics.
    Sorry to hear your mother has been ILL. Give her our best when you are able to see her.
    no offence taken , take care Mr corbyn

I like bridgend , fishing shop , couple of supermarkets , some cheap shops , train station

Having moved away, I think the opposite. The Bridgend area is great. Love the dunes around Kenfig, lots to do.

I see Bridgend as a town centre as a bit of a dump though. Whenever I'm in Aberdare, it seems to be a busier town, albeit much smaller. Merthyr is relatively close and is ok for shopping. A few years ago, December time, I got the first bus from Bridgend to Aberdare. Two elderly ladies were waiting with me at about 7 in the morning. Started chatting. Turned out that they were going to Aberdare on the bus (hour and three quarters journey) to do their Christmas shopping. Reckoned it was easier to walk around than Bridgend.

Is there a record shop?

Having moved away, I think the opposite. The Bridgend area is great. Love the dunes around Kenfig, lots to do.

I see Bridgend as a town centre as a bit of a dump though. Whenever I'm in Aberdare, it seems to be a busier town, albeit much smaller. Merthyr is relatively close and is ok for shopping. A few years ago, December time, I got the first bus from Bridgend to Aberdare. Two elderly ladies were waiting with me at about 7 in the morning. Started chatting. Turned out that they were going to Aberdare on the bus (hour and three quarters journey) to do their Christmas shopping. Reckoned it was easier to walk around than Bridgend.
    Merthyr, Bridgend, Aberdare. Hmm, this is going to be a tough one..

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Is there a record shop?
    there used to be 3

there used to be 3
    Eagle Records, Yestertrax and 33 1/3. It’s Nolton Street, not Road

Quote Originally Posted by fingers View Post
    Actually 4, there was The Jungle as well

40 from a house party in Llanrumney got pulled in last weekend, they’re all being made to go to the Norwich game apparently

Hitman

Roxene

Actually 4, there was The Jungle as well
    5, 6

Hitman , Roxene

Anyone caught at the Brecon Beacons who doesn't live or work there I'd give them a one month driving ban that starts the next day so they can drive home. Caught a second time and the car is confiscated and sold at auction with proceeds going to the NHS.

Quote Originally Posted by PontBlue View Post
    Anyone caught at the Brecon Beacons who doesn't live or work there I'd give them a one month driving ban that starts the next day so they can drive home. Caught a second time and the car is confiscated and sold at auction with proceeds going to the NHS.
    I agree , what the feck does it take for these idiots to listen ?

Some idiots from Kent were there today and caught , they get a sixty quid fine ? What a complete waste of a coppers time . Headlines in the news that dyfed powys police are confiscating cars will soon get around . Like speeding , people will still chance their arm but they will be easier to deal with .