+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: These Conspiracy theorists.

These Conspiracy theorists.

Protesting outside hospitals, saying that Covid is a hoax. Absolute Cockwombles. They’d be 1st in the hospital queue, if they contracted it..

Re: These Conspiracy theorists.

agree - to protest outside a hospital, where people are ill, and to say that condition doesn’t exist is a disgraceful act

Bunch of arseholes

A local Facebook group was full of them a month ago

Very quiet now

Why do they do it? They can't be that convinced that it's a hoax. It's like the flat earth idiots. No one believes that shit. Is it just for attention?

And QAnon. WTF is that all about? The very first prediction they made was wrong. And every prediction since. Yet people seem to lap it up. None of it is even plausible let alone convincing.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Why do they do it? They can't be that convinced that it's a hoax. It's like the flat earth idiots. No one believes that shit. Is it just for attention?

And QAnon. WTF is that all about? The very first prediction they made was wrong. And every prediction since. Yet people seem to lap it up. None of it is even plausible let alone convincing.
    A delivery driver who i see every day is a QAnon supporter.
    Totally deranged.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    A delivery driver who i see every day is a QAnon supporter.
    Totally deranged.

Stop ordering things on the tinternet then !!!!

Came across some antimaskers in Asda Leckwith before Christmas.
    A couple were going in the store just in front of me without masks, an Asda employee politely asked if they could put a mask on and they replied that they wouldn't be doing that as it's all a hoax, then strolled into the store looking smugly at each other.

The look on the poor girl's face who asked them to put the mask on was a picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Came across some antimaskers in Asda Leckwith before Christmas.
    A couple were going in the store just in front of me without masks, an Asda employee politely asked if they could put a mask on and they replied that they wouldn't be doing that as it's all a hoax, then strolled into the store looking smugly at each other.

The look on the poor girl’s face who asked them to put the mask on was a picture.

Didn’t she have a mask on then ???

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Stop ordering things on the tinternet then !!!!
    It is where i work