+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Our Midfield - Transfer Window

Re: Our Midfield - Transfer Window

Blend is wrong insofar as there is no blend

Ralls, Pack, Vaulks and Bacuna are all exactly the same type of player. Maybe one is slightly faster and one is slighter better in the tackle but they all seem to be defensively minded box to box midfielders.

We only need 2 of them and we’ve got 4

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    We need someone to unlock the potential of Marlon Pack , hidden away is a world class midfielder just waiting to be released from his shackles.
    I'm leaning towards Pack having a more influential role. We need to slow it down and work on positioning the midfield. Could we play 3 at the back with Pack in front of them? Or Bacuna in front of them and push Pack up a little?

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    With pairs of what?

(in before Bluetit)
    Long hanging ones

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I'm leaning towards Pack having a more influential role. We need to slow it down and work on positioning the midfield. Could we play 3 at the back with Pack in front of them? Or Bacuna in front of them and push Pack up a little?
    Having seen Pack play a few times he looks better behind the 3 , he does have a nice long pass , however he can get caught , Bacuna as you suggest is better ahead of the three in my humble view

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Long hanging ones
    Long hanging twos surely