+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Vaccine rollout in wales

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Vaccine rollout in wales

100 billion for the NHS on the side of the tory battle bus at brexit time

Now if we are talking lies and fibs ......

International

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

350 million, and just for clarity, it wasn't a Tory Brexit bus it was just a Brexit bus. But you know both those things don't you?

My father in law is 96, not heard a dicky bird yet

It was 300 billion Sludge....fecking lying Tories

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    £350m week does not equal 300bn does it?. My poor maths tell me the figure should be 182bn.

BBC News - NHS Covid-19 jab letters 'confusing over 80s'
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-55605149

What a tosser drakeford is , can't believe this latest news

BBC News - NHS Covid-19 jab letters 'confusing over 80s'
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-55605149

What a tosser drakeford is , can't believe this latest news
    If theres a huge amount of these included in Johnsons 13m plus by mid February then hes taking the entire UK for complete mugs.

People need vaccination not letters. Lets hope if they cant get to a centre they are vaccinated locally very quickly. Fail and please Johnson quit.

I think you are nit picking here

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    350 million, and just for clarity, it wasn't a Tory Brexit bus it was just a Brexit bus. But you know both those things don't you?
    Same thing

The medications regulatory authority put half of the vaccines on hold , they couldn't have been used even if the capacity to deliver them had been there .

Drakeford is useless but up the M4 the mad march hare is in charge

If any of you feckers think he's doing a good job or believe anything that comes out of his gob you are as stupid as he is . He's taking the piss and is even more useless than drakeford

If Labour get voted out in May you will soon see what shite is !

Good luck 👍

The medications regulatory authority put half of the vaccines on hold , they couldn't have been used even if the capacity to deliver them had been there .

Drakeford is useless but up the M4 the mad march hare is in charge

If any of you feckers think he's doing a good job or believe anything that comes out of his gob you are as stupid as he is . He's taking the piss and is even more useless than drakeford

If Labour get voted out in May you will soon see what shite is !

Good luck 👍
    A Plaid-Lab coalition is more likely than a Tory government if Labour fail to get a majority

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/w...thing-19600091

So the same sort of 'promise' as England.

The interesting thing will be how many actually vaccinated. Over 50s by 20th March sounds great. Unless the offer of an appointment is for next winter.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/w...thing-19600091

So the same sort of 'promise' as England.

The interesting thing will be how many actually vaccinated. Over 50s by 20th March sounds great. Unless the offer of an appointment is for next winter.
    I don't see anything wrong with the promise of offering vaccines for the over 70s by mid February and the over 50s by 20 March as the government has no control over those who refuse the vaccine. Obviously the public will not be fooled by offers of appointments weeks ahead of the target date. In order to meet any target relies, not only the arrangements governments have made, but on the manufacturers ability to manufacture, package and delivery their products on time.

86k vaccinations given in Wales now according to the new daily figure.

I guess they have trouble getting the vaccines to hospitals.
    My 82 year old mum has been in Hospital since Boxing day, first the heath now Llandough and no sign of the vaccine for her.

I can see why Mr Drakeford said it wasn't a sprint.

I have lost faith in our Governments during this pandemic. Totally inept all of them .

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    I guess they have trouble getting the vaccines to hospitals.
    My 82 year old mum has been in Hospital since Boxing day, first the heath now Llandough and no sign of the vaccine for her.

I can see why Mr Drakeford said it wasn't a sprint.

I have lost faith in our Governments during this pandemic. Totally inept all of them .
    Well I think its fair to say I am left wing but if the Labour Party had a vote of no confidence in the front bench of the current Welsh government and got rid of drakeford I would be a lot happier

Hes not good enough and no leader

I would have that Rebecca Evans , the current finance minister , bright woman

My 80 year old brother in Cheshire had his first jab before Christmas and his second yesterday (he has no underlying health problems). His friends of the same age have all had theirs as well.

Well I think its fair to say I am left wing but if the Labour Party had a vote of no confidence in the front bench of the current Welsh government and got rid of drakeford I would be a lot happier

Hes not good enough and no leader

I would have that Rebecca Evans , the current finance minister , bright woman
    Eluned Morgan is being lined up to take over. If elected in May, Drakeford will stand down midway next term.
    Not sure what you have against Drakeford tbh, Sludge. Had a reasonable pandemic so far.

Eluned Morgan is being lined up to take over. If elected in May, Drakeford will stand down midway next term.
    Not sure what you have against Drakeford tbh, Sludge. Had a reasonable pandemic so far.
    Hes flat , no charisma

I would prefer Evans to eluned Morgan

My partner's mother is 93 and lives in Coventry, the city where the first televised Pfizzer jab was given.

She has not had her first jab. She has not had an appointment. She did get a letter this morning to advertise the Birmingham mega vaccine centre - if she can get herself along there. She can't.

My mam is 89 and lives in Worcestershire with my brother. She had her first jab last week (total chaos in the Evesham surgery - long queues down the road in bad weather because there should have been 12 nurses administering jabs but there were only 4 because Covid exposure has taken the other 8 out to self isolate - and no social distancing at all once in the building).

There will be plenty of examples of good and bad vaccination experiences from England and Wales. None will tell the whole story.

Hes flat , no charisma

I would prefer Evans to eluned Morgan
    'He's flat'
    That a typo Sludge?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    My partner's mother is 93 and lives in Coventry, the city where the first televised Pfizzer jab was given.

She has not had her first jab. She has not had an appointment. She did get a letter this morning to advertise the Birmingham mega vaccine centre - if she can get herself along there. She can't.

My mam is 89 and lives in Worcestershire with my brother. She had her first jab last week (total chaos in the Evesham surgery - long queues down the road in bad weather because there should have been 12 nurses administering jabs but there were only 4 because Covid exposure has taken the other 8 out to self isolate - and no social distancing at all once in the building).

There will be plenty of examples of good and bad vaccination experiences from England and Wales. None will tell the whole story.
    I think that's a very fair summary. There will be ups and downs. Until we get to 15thFeb when both England and Wales have promised vulnerable groups will be vaccinated or had offers you can't really make a judgement.

By means of comparison our rate today of 2.2 puts us easily in the top countries worldwide. Yes we may be behind other UK nations, but other countries are probably looking at our roll out with envy.

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    By means of comparison our rate today of 2.2 puts us easily in the top countries worldwide. Yes we may be behind other UK nations, but other countries are probably looking at our roll out with envy.

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations
    I wonder why the UK figures are so out of date?