+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: US Protests

Re: US Protests

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Unless a certain individual made sure there wasn’t extra security there on that day, which is very strange with a trump rally going on nearby hey? It’s almost like he wanted this to happen.
    This is what i thought,bet he told them to stand down.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    What about if he's over the wall?

The bloke has committed enough misdemeanours to put him away for at least a term, this latest one is affray surely.

Better get ready for his orange jumpsuit to go with his complexion.
    That's pretty much the only way to end this. I'm pretty sure he's guilty of multiple felonies, whether or not he can be convicted of them is another matter. I'd like to see him in jail, but a felony conviction would be enough to get him out of politics.

I bet Russia,North Korea and China are all saying the same,democracys working well.

patracistiots Patent pending

According to a Gallup Poll taken in May and June 2020, 54 percent of voters who identify as Democrats and Democratic-leaning independents would like to see their party become more moderate, as would 37 percent of Republicans and Republican-leaning independents. This leaves relatively small percentages of Americans who actually embrace far-left and far-right political agendas. Yet it is those on the fringes that dominate the political discourse, thanks in large part to popular biased cable news programming and social media.

There you have it.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    I bet Russia,North Korea and China are all saying the same,democracys working well.
    They were showing the leader of Iran earlier saying how much democracy in the west is on a knife edge.

Every leader in the world must be pissing themselves at the shambles that America is.

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    According to a Gallup Poll taken in May and June 2020, 54 percent of voters who identify as Democrats and Democratic-leaning independents would like to see their party become more moderate, as would 37 percent of Republicans and Republican-leaning independents. This leaves relatively small percentages of Americans who actually embrace far-left and far-right political agendas. Yet it is those on the fringes that dominate the political discourse, thanks in large part to popular biased cable news programming and social media.

There you have it.
    A moderate in America is basically like our less extreme tories like ken Clarke

There is no left in America in reality

Mind you there isn't really one here

Blair was a tory as far as I am concerned 😟

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    patracistiots Patent pending
    Words can't be patented....

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    A moderate in America is basically like our less extreme tories like ken Clarke

There is no left in America in reality

Mind you there isn't really one here

Blair was a tory as far as I am concerned ��
    A moderate in America is a moderate. The people you saw yesterday are extremists.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    A moderate in America is a moderate. The people you saw yesterday are extremists.

I’d imagine the vast majority of Noo Yorkers are watching the events in Washington as if it’s occurring in a completely different country, a country totally alien to them. Would this be near the truth?

There is no mainstream party in America that represents the left leaning voter like the Labour Party generally has in the past over here though ?

The Democrats are nearer our left leaning conservatives , happy to be corrected

That's pretty much the only way to end this. I'm pretty sure he's guilty of multiple felonies, whether or not he can be convicted of them is another matter. I'd like to see him in jail, but a felony conviction would be enough to get him out of politics.
    Yeah I thought as much, they've just got to make something, anything stick.
    Judging by the way his so called allies are condemning, resigning thus throwing him to the wolves so to speak, that shouldn't be a problem.

Would you say there is room for a third political party in the USA which would appeal to the 91% of people who would identify as being "moderate"?

Look and listen to this fruit loop who was right in there yesterday......

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KNl0V6...ature=youtu.be

Christ alive

Christ alive
    Jeez, I bet he has some patter with the ladies.
    What's the betting he'll be the next cult hero in the land of opportunity.

Christ alive
    It is so scary that people believe that crock of crap.

Here's a good one, from Jimmy Kimmell particularly the last few minutes.

https://youtu.be/c6j1l-MICZk

anyone not seen The Hills Have Eyes ?

Most of that lot outside the building were extras

Funniest one i have heard is that after seeing those rednecks millions of Mexicans are chipping in to get that wall built

Super-spreader event.

Christ alive
    I liked one of the comments left below the video - "I feel sorry for the guy who going to share his cell"!

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    I’d imagine the vast majority of Noo Yorkers are watching the events in Washington as if it’s occurring in a completely different country, a country totally alien to them. Would this be near the truth?
    Not really. It's only 200 miles away. A straight shot down I-95. It's not a big city like New York, but it is the nation's capital. Now the people taking part? That's a different matter.

Not really. It's only 200 miles away. A straight shot down I-95. It's not a big city like New York, but it is the nation's capital. Now the people taking part? That's a different matter.
    Came from allover the place....the hicksville belt no doubt

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    At first, I was wondering which one he was, but I suppose it must be Dozy.