+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: US Protests

Re: US Protests

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Has Boris Johnson come out and criticised the protesters?
    He must have read your post:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-55568492

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Good.

Its like City v Man U in 74

Its irony at a base level , as bill hicks said , that the asshole wearing a fake bison with horns on his head is protesting about freedom when the native American indians were massacred by assholes like his forefathers and one of the ways they did it was to shoot the main food source of the natives .......who had only ever taken what they needed .....and that twat is wearing one on his head

If I ever catch hold of him he's getting a bloody good leathering

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Why are they sharing Farages comments so early in the piece. Who gives a **** about him??

Shocking and shameful scenes in Washington. Good riddance Trump.

God please let this be the death of the republican party 🥳

Bunch of feckwits

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    God please let this be the death of the republican party 🥳

Bunch of feckwits
    Fukc Me.
    Are we never going to learn????

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    Fukc Me.
    Are we never going to learn????
    Well in my lifetime the republicans and the president that they have voted in have generally been cnuts

Bush , Bush Snr , Trump

They are fiscal conservatives .......and thats being kind ......and represent capital and the redneck clowns who tried to overcome democratic government

The Democrats have been likened to the left wing of the UK Conservative party , people like Ted heath , Ken Clarke, caring conservatives , they are certainly to the right of the UK Labour and Liberal parties

Its ironic that in America many people who vote for a party that is very much in the centre ground , the Democrats, are called commies , pinkos and liberals

But we must be thankful for small mercies

Thank god trump is on his arse and the worlds self proclaimed policeman is not ruled by a nutter with his finger on the nuclear button

BBC now reporting four dead;-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/elec...-2020-55558355

I’m not saying Trump is another Hitler, but he must be the nearest to him we’ve seen in a Western democracy in most of our lifetimes.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    What do you have to do to get banned from twitter? A woman was killed today. And this is just the beginning.
    He doesn’t realise by throwing his toys out of the pram like he is, the long term damage he is doing to every democratic vote in the US.
    I hope he’s thrown in jail

Quote Originally Posted by Stanmore Bluebird View Post
    Having worked for almost 40 years for American companies, I can confirm that many Americans are permanently off their heads and absolutely mad.
    This morning, I repeat the above statement based upon lengthy experience of Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

I’m not saying Trump is another Hitler, but he must be the nearest to him we’ve seen in a Western democracy in most of our lifetimes.
    The real scary thing about all this, is how one person can brainwash so many.
    As intelligent and street wise as humans can be, they have been getting brainwashed since time began.

The one photo doing the rounds of the fella scaling the chamber with protective gear (and I think tooled up, can’t quite tell) with zip ties in hand is chilling.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

Don't know about that, he didn't start a proper war in 4 years.

Blair and Bush have far more blood on their hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post

Blair and Bush have far more blood on their hands.
    Hitler spent years building and trying to indoctrinate people......

Quote Originally Posted by Kind of Blue View Post
    The one photo doing the rounds of the fella scaling the chamber with protective gear (and I think tooled up, can’t quite tell) with zip ties in hand is chilling.
    Showing how planned it all was....who goes to a political rally with all that gear ffs.....

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Neither did Hitler during his first four years in power.

Whether you love him or hate him, the way he's managed to captivate his audience is like nothing I've ever seen in my lifetime.

He's changed politics for a long time to come no doubt

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Its like City v Man U in 74
    More security for us at the Jack's than was evident at Capitol Hill. No wonder matters got totally out of hand.

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    More security for us at the Jack's than was evident at Capitol Hill. No wonder matters got totally out of hand.
    Understandable with the Ginger Ninja in our ranks!

Quote Originally Posted by Stanmore Bluebird View Post
    This morning, I repeat the above statement based upon lengthy experience of Americans.
    I think it ironic that the poor and uneducated vote against their own interests and effectively buy into the propaganda foisted upon them by corporate America and the wealthy. Social programmes are interpreted by them as creeping communism and the paranoia amongst many of those who don't even have any health cover is incredible: they are more likely to take to the streets if their rights to own guns are involved.

That paranoia, which includes the fear of the state/UN/Bill Gates etc moving in to control their lives, is obviously partly influenced by the the collective history of people fleeing oppressive regimes but Canada doesn't seem to have gone down that road.

The cult of the individual and the disregard for others is always a problem but when the uneducated and guns are introduced to the mix it's obviously a tinder box.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I think it ironic that the poor and uneducated vote against their own interests and effectively buy into the propaganda foisted upon them by corporate America and the wealthy. Social programmes are interpreted by them as creeping communism and the paranoia amongst many of those who don't even have any health cover is incredible: they are more likely to take to the streets if their rights to own guns are involved.

That paranoia, which includes the fear of the state/UN/Bill Gates etc moving in to control their lives, is obviously partly influenced by the the collective history of people fleeing oppressive regimes but Canada doesn't seem to have gone down that road.

The cult of the individual and the disregard for others is always a problem but when the uneducated and guns are introduced to the mix it's obviously a tinder box.
    Great post.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Understandable with the Ginger Ninja in our ranks!
    He took em on

They took one hell of a beating

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    Strange how folk could just march into such an important building like that , and even sit in their chamber in the big seat , you'd think that building after 9/11 would be a fortress , terrorists must be rubbing their hands with glee after watching that footage ??

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post

P.S. I forgot to mention the role of social media, which can be both a curse and a blessing in life....