+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: US Protests

Re: US Protests

In that same BBC article it says that one policeman who was on duty at the Capitol building during the riot committed suicide on the weekend. I wonder what that's all about?

One thing I was thinking as I watched the pictures last Wednesday was that it was a pissed up mob at work, but, having seen a few very short interviews after the event with some who were there, that didn't strike me as being the case. I listened to what they had to say and still felt the same sense of complete bewilderment as to why they feel like they do - some of them sounded pretty intelligent, but, in the short time they were talking they could not convey anything which made me begin to understand what they were driving at.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I had to pay $1000 for a CAT scan. ****ing ridiculous. And you don't find out until you get a bill in the mail weeks later. No-one says "go get this done it's going to be $X", they just send you. Same with x-rays at the dentist. I've been burned there too.

Tip: Unless your life is in danger, NEVER call an ambulance. That's $1000 right there. Before you even get to the hospital. Take an Uber.
    Hi NYCB, I don't really understand the ins and outs of the Affordable Care Act but neither can I understand why the vast majority of Trump supporters disagree with it. I mean if you strip away all the big corporations the sort of rabble which stormed the Capitol last Wednesday look as though they haven't got a.pot to piss in! I'm obviously missing something important but why would they not want medical care to be more "affordable"? On the face of it they're cutting off their noses to spite their faces.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Hi NYCB, I don't really understand the ins and outs of the Affordable Care Act but neither can I understand why the vast majority of Trump supporters disagree with it. I mean if you strip away all the big corporations the sort of rabble which stormed the Capitol last Wednesday look as though they haven't got a.pot to piss in! I'm obviously missing something important but why would they not want medical care to be more "affordable"? On the face of it they're cutting off their noses to spite their faces.
    they dont want their tax dollar going to.......insert any other race than caucasian

The more I watch stuff like this, the more it seems that these are the real snowflakes.

https://www.itv.com/hub/storming-the...-story/10a1177

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    God bless America ����
    3rd world country....

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    3rd world country....
    A third world country is a developing nation. The USA is fully developed and approaching its half-life.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Most of them, whilst looking like tramps, looked as though their voice volume was a good deal higher than their intelligence level.

Impeachment vote:

YEA: 232
    NAY: 197

Democratic YEA: 221
    Democratic NAY: 0
    Democratic Non Voting: 0

Republican YEA: 10
    Republican NAY: 197
    Republican Non Voting: 4

An awful lot of people are distancing themselves from Trump now but Trump would not have won the election as an independent. He won because the Republican Party championed his cause, he won because Murdoch funded press championed his cause, he won because social media platforms such as facebook and twitter allowed him and his supporters to spread an awful lot of misinformation without consequence.

He was also welcomed by this Conservative government (remember when Sajid Javid was turned away from the banquet with Trump?), was meant to be their lifeline after Brexit as the UK becomes more American, and he gave life to right-wing politics around Europe.

12 of the 24 American Presidents have been able to nominate 3 Justices to Supreme Court but the Republican blocked Obama from doing it before then swinging the other way allowing Trump to do it. That's what the Republican's really wanted from Trump and he delivered for them; some of them are now separating from him away because he's no longer able to deliver and their careers are on the line.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Impeachment vote:

YEA: 232
    NAY: 197

Democratic YEA: 221
    Democratic NAY: 0
    Democratic Non Voting: 0

Republican YEA: 10
    Republican NAY: 197
    Republican Non Voting: 4

An awful lot of people are distancing themselves from Trump now but Trump would not have won the election as an independent. He won because the Republican Party championed his cause, he won because Murdoch funded press championed his cause, he won because social media platforms such as facebook and twitter allowed him and his supporters to spread an awful lot of misinformation without consequence.

He was also welcomed by this Conservative government (remember when Sajid Javid was turned away from the banquet with Trump?), was meant to be their lifeline after Brexit as the UK becomes more American, and he gave life to right-wing politics around Europe.

12 of the 24 American Presidents have been able to nominate 3 Justices to Supreme Court but the Republican blocked Obama from doing it before then swinging the other way allowing Trump to do it. That's what the Republican's really wanted from Trump and he delivered for them; some of them are now separating from him away because he's no longer able to deliver and their careers are on the line.
    Your last sentence could be described as 'Cruzism'.