+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: US Protests

They are not racists , honestly

Re: They are not racists , honestly

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    But,but ,but, but, but BLM blah blah blah.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    But,but ,but, but, but BLM blah blah blah.
    Its like an episode of the Beverly Hillbillies

Re: US Protests

Seriously shouldnt Trump be locked up for inciting??

To be fair, the bunch of reprobate, ignorant, moronic idiots who stormed the White House may not necessarily all be racists even though it's obvious that some of them were. Every protest movement tends to have a broad church of members within certain parameters - and I have already mentioned those very narrow parameters in this case.

However, it would have been interesting to see what the reaction of the authorities would have been if those idiots were a several hues darker than white....

Ive seen elsewhere the first reply had BLM immediately brought up.

We are currently in one fecked up times.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    To be fair, the bunch of reprobate, ignorant, moronic idiots who stormed the White House may not necessarily all be racists even though it's obvious that some of them were. Every protest movement tends to have a broad church of members within certain parameters - and I have already mentioned those very narrow parameters in this case.

However, it would have been interesting to see what the reaction of the authorities would have been if those idiots were a several hues darker than white....
    I think its fair to say they are not liberally minded 🤔

In terms of the reaction of the authorities then if they knew a demonstration dominated by African Americans was planned to take place at the heart of US democracy there would have been a heavy militaristic police show of power

I think its fair to say they are not liberally minded ��

In terms of the reaction of the authorities then if they knew a demonstration dominated by African Americans was planned to take place at the heart of US democracy there would have been a heavy militaristic police show of power
    Being labelled as a 'Liberal' in the States is considered to be a very slightly pinker hue than commie red....

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    He could end it with a couple of tweets asking them all to disperse, but he wont.
    It's like watching Alan Partridge grovelling for a second series.
    That is so true.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Strange how folk could just march into such an important building like that , and even sit in their chamber in the big seat , you'd think that building after 9/11 would be a fortress , terrorists must be rubbing their hands with glee after watching that footage ??
    Unless a certain individual made sure there wasn’t extra security there on that day, which is very strange with a trump rally going on nearby hey? It’s almost like he wanted this to happen.

Being labelled as a 'Liberal' in the States is considered to be a very slightly pinker hue than commie red....
    Snowflake ?

A potential date called me that once

I decided to knock it on the head

Snowflake ?

A potential date called me that once

I decided to knock it on the head
    Violence is not the answer....

I think it ironic that the poor and uneducated vote against their own interests and effectively buy into the propaganda foisted upon them by corporate America and the wealthy. Social programmes are interpreted by them as creeping communism and the paranoia amongst many of those who don't even have any health cover is incredible: they are more likely to take to the streets if their rights to own guns are involved.

That paranoia, which includes the fear of the state/UN/Bill Gates etc moving in to control their lives, is obviously partly influenced by the the collective history of people fleeing oppressive regimes but Canada doesn't seem to have gone down that road.

The cult of the individual and the disregard for others is always a problem but when the uneducated and guns are introduced to the mix it's obviously a tinder box.

The paranoia is manufactured by right-wing media and fringe conspiracy groups. Trump fuels it and feeds off it. Rupert Murdoch bears more responsibility for this than anyone.

Murdoch.

Violence is not the answer....
    😂😂😂

Can't believe how fecking stupid some of those protestors are

One woman from knoxville was crying that they were fighting for a revolution !

Fecking evolution is what 😳 you need love

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    The paranoia is manufactured by right-wing media and fringe conspiracy groups. Trump fuels it and feeds off it. Rupert Murdoch bears more responsibility for this than anyone.
    I can't imagine living in a society swayed by the right-wing media..........

I can't imagine living in a society swayed by the right-wing media..........
    are you telling me that sky news , the daily mail , the sun , the torygraph , the times are right wing ?

I am sorry but I can't believe that

Fecking evolution is what �� you need love
    Another irony is that someone who flips burgers at McDonald's probably pays more in tax than Trump, who promised to 'drain the swamp'.

And get this: 45% of Republicans support the storming of Capitol Hill, apparently, and 69% don't blame Trump...

https://www.opindia.com/2021/01/45-p...-yougov-polls/

Another irony is that someone who flips burgers at McDonald's probably pays more in tax than Trump, who promised to 'drain the swamp'.

And get this: 45% of Republicans support the storming of Capitol Hill, apparently, and 69% don't blame Trump...

Jesus

He's another one who has too much influence in the US of A

Patriots ?

The people I know who I don't associate with who describe themselves as Patriots are basically racist idiots

If the republicans want to clear this mess they need to completely distance themselves from Trump and vote in a new leader. That may push Trump out of the public eye.
    If not, I fear he will go out of his way to totally disrupt the Biden presidency and his supporters will stay around for a long time, carrying machine guns etc., and arranging rallies

Fecking evolution is what �� you need love
    Elizabeth? Poor thing.

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    If the republicans want to clear this mess they need to completely distance themselves from Trump and vote in a new leader. That may push Trump out of the public eye.
    If not, I fear he will go out of his way to totally disrupt the Biden presidency and his supporters will stay around for a long time, carrying machine guns etc., and arranging rallies
    American political parties don't have leaders as such when they're not in power. A nominee will be elected by registered party members (almost anyone can register-https://www.usa.gov/who-can-vote) to run for president prior to the 2024 election. They've ****ed themselves so hard over this. Trump could run as an independent and win.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    American political parties don't have leaders as such when they're not in power. A nominee will be elected by registered party members (almost anyone can register-https://www.usa.gov/who-can-vote) to run for president prior to the 2024 election. They've ****ed themselves so hard over this. Trump could run as an independent and win.
    What about if he's over the wall?

The bloke has committed enough misdemeanours to put him away for at least a term, this latest one is affray surely.

Better get ready for his orange jumpsuit to go with his complexion.