+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: City Linked With Perry Ng

Re: City Linked With Perry Ng

Ng like Flynn.

Quote Originally Posted by SunderlandBluebird View Post
    My mate is a Crewe season ticket holder and says he’d be a good signing for a champ club. Solid at the back and good going forward, decent on either foot. He did say they’ve gone 7 unbeaten since his ban and in typical Crewe fashion a youngster has come through and filled in well so he thinks it’s a good move for everyone involved.

Seems sensible business for once. 24, a captain, over 100 appearances for Crewe and on the cheap. Sounds like it’s definitely worth to a shot.

Why don’t we get the youngster instead ??

Good song to be had with his name.
    Outhere Brothers

Don't stop Shootin' baby
    Ooh those bootys
    Drive me crazy,
    Wiggle wiggle
    Wiggle wiggle,
    N G. (Instead of Energy)
    N G
    N G
    Put yo ass on my face
    I love the way your pussy tastes

Couple of tweeks needed granted

https://fanbanter.co.uk/disgusting-n...ltenham-coach/

Scroll down to a twitter video for his spit with Wade Elliott.

Apparently he’s very randomly got the same agent as Coutinho according to my mate. One to watch in the future

And they gave him the starman song used for Ben woodman. Running down the right, his name is Perry N G ...

"Eeng at the back said everyone attack and it turned into a Cardiff Blitz"

https://crewe.nub.news/n/crewe-alex-...o-need-to-sell

No surprise in our approach here....

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post
    In the days when British Football was a lot less cosmopolitan than it is now, Ian Ure was the player with the shortest name. I remember John Toshack getting absolutely nothing in the air against him in the 0-0 Arsenal FA Cup tie in 1969 in front of 55,136 at NP.
    How about Les Lea, or did you think of him as Leslie Lea?

It would be cheap to have his name put on a replica shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Punxsutawney Phil View Post
    https://crewe.nub.news/n/crewe-alex-...o-need-to-sell

No surprise in our approach here....
    Depends what the offer was. If Forest, Derby and us are after him; he isn’t signing a new deal at Crewe

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Isn't there anything in the Periodic Table that 'NG' represents? That would be one hell of a chant!
    Although totally inaccurate what about Nitro Glycerine ?

Maybe a chant of Boom Bang a Bang for all you Lulu fans out there.

Quote Originally Posted by SunderlandBluebird View Post
    Apparently he’s very randomly got the same agent as Coutinho according to my mate. One to watch in the future

And they gave him the starman song used for Ben woodman. Running down the right, his name is Perry N G ...
    Harris will play him on the left.

“Disgusting” offer rejected. Txfmkt say he’s value is £45k, looks like Crewe manager would prefer to run his contract out, they must be rich to let him go on a free, wonder what City offered, 50k ?

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    “Disgusting” offer rejected. Txfmkt say he’s value is £45k, looks like Crewe manager would prefer to run his contract out, they must be rich to let him go on a free, wonder what City offered, 50k ?
    Could have offered anything! If we really want him long term, we could potentially offer to buy him now, loan him back to them and take him next summer. I doubt that'll happen though!

Crewe probably fancy themselves as a playoff team. I don't know how much Ng is on a week or what their financial situation is, but we at least have to make it worth their while. 100 grand?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Crewe probably fancy themselves as a playoff team. I don't know how much Ng is on a week or what their financial situation is, but we at least have to make it worth their while. 100 grand?
    Why? Everyone’s feeling the pinch because of covid and therefore it’s a buyers market. At the end of the day the guy is out of contract in a few months they risk getting **** all for him. They are not really a play off team their goal this season is to stay in the division. They’ve played 2 more games than most clubs in the play off spots and are not in such a wonderful position that they can afford to play hardball for very long.

Crewe's attitude will probably change towards the end of the window if Ng is definitely not going to sign a new deal with them - it may not be with us, but I think it's likely he'll be playing for another club come February.

Cant he sign a pre contract agreement with us?

Reports on a couple of sites today that our big for Ng was £250k plus add ons - sounds quite reasonable to me for a League One player (who has spent all of his Crewe career in League 2 before this season I believe).

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Reports on a couple of sites today that our big for Ng was £250k plus add ons - sounds quite reasonable to me for a League One player (who has spent all of his Crewe career in League 2 before this season I believe).
    They’re accepting 500k for Pickering who has 2.5 years on his deal. It’s very odd, 250k seems more than fair given the circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    They’re accepting 500k for Pickering who has 2.5 years on his deal. It’s very odd, 250k seems more than fair given the circumstances.
    I thought they wanted 750k for pickering?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I thought they wanted 750k for pickering?
    Even still, it's frankly ridiculous from Artell that our offer of 250k plus add ons is "disgusting" when they're willing to sell their left back who has 2 and a half years left for approximately double if you include our add ons. Blackburn's media reporting it is between 500k and 600k.

I suspect they will be happy with £250k on the last day of the window if it’s the best offer. I imagine they are hoping to drive the price up before then.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Cant he sign a pre contract agreement with us?
    I think a player can only sign a pre-contract agreement for next season with a team based in another country. i don't think it covers Cardiff as being in another country though as we play in the same League system.

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    I think a player can only sign a pre-contract agreement for next season with a team based in another country. i don't think it covers Cardiff as being in another country though as we play in the same League system.
    Ah. Ok cheers.