Right back from Crewe, out of contract in the summer
    https://www.footballinsider247.com/e...lexandra-star/

Re: City Linked With Perry Ng

Duplicate

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Right back from Crewe, out of contract in the summer
    https://www.footballinsider247.com/e...lexandra-star/
    There is another article on that site saying we are linked with Tyler Roberts. I hope that one isn't true.

The Liverpool-born defender has made 20 appearances for the League One club in all competitions this season, scoring once against Swindon Town.

However, Ng has not featured for the Railwaymen since their EFL Trophy exit to Hull City at the start of December.

The right-back was suspended for six-matches by the FA for a breach of FA Rule E1 after he was caught spitting water at Cheltenham coach Wade Elliott.

Pashun, that's what we need! Seriously though, do we really need a player as infantile and immature as this?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    The Liverpool-born defender has made 20 appearances for the League One club in all competitions this season, scoring once against Swindon Town.

However, Ng has not featured for the Railwaymen since their EFL Trophy exit to Hull City at the start of December.

The right-back was suspended for six-matches by the FA for a breach of FA Rule E1 after he was caught spitting water at Cheltenham coach Wade Elliott.

Pashun, that's what we need! Seriously though, do we really need a player as infantile and immature as this?
    I'm sure I did plenty more immature and infantile things at the same age and I turned out... actually that's probably not the best example.

Difficult to make a song up about him but he made me think of Monty Python - we are the Knights who say Ng.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post

He’ll spit blood for the cause!

Our first Singaporean footballer?
    This rumour does seem plausible.

WalesOnline reporting it is true...

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...-back-19577998

Quote Originally Posted by Cyncoed Slumdog View Post
    Difficult to make a song up about him but he made me think of Monty Python - we are the Knights who say Ng.
    They Might be Giants have a song called Anna Ng

Quote Originally Posted by Cyncoed Slumdog View Post
    Ng point ??

Ng had glowing reviews in league 2 and no one will be surprised to see him move up to the championship has the potential to be a great singing for us.

I cant see us paying any transfer fees.

Mixed feelings about this one if it's true. On one hand we are looking to take a League One player because he is out of contract next summer and therefore will cost next to nothing. Is this the level we have sunk too? But on the other hand, taking young talent to develop may be better than signing an older player looking for his last big pay day...like getting Peltier back to fill the right back role.

I think maybe having a lot of younger (and cheaper on wages players) to develop , who have young legs, and a few more experienced heads around them would be a good mix , and seem to be what a lot of other clubs are doing eg Swansea, Brentford, QPR etc

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    Mixed feelings about this one if it's true. On one hand we are looking to take a League One player because he is out of contract next summer and therefore will cost next to nothing. Is this the level we have sunk too? But on the other hand, taking young talent to develop may be better than signing an older player looking for his last big pay day...like getting Peltier back to fill the right back role.

I think maybe having a lot of younger (and cheaper on wages players) to develop , who have young legs, and a few more experienced heads around them would be a good mix , and seem to be what a lot of other clubs are doing eg Swansea, Brentford, QPR etc
    Perry Ng isn't that young - he is 24 going on 25 - and he has played over 150 times for Crewe.

I have no problem at all with the club signing players from League One - especially if they play in a position where we desperately need competition, and especially if they were their club's Player Of The Year last season.

I like the sound of this rumour.

He’s 24 so wouldn’t really class him as young (by non CCFC standards)

However is their club captain so he is very young to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Welshcake. View Post
    Ng had glowing reviews in league 2 and no one will be surprised to see him move up to the championship has the potential to be a great singing for us.
    It’s got to you...,ng/gn

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    It’s got to you...,ng/gn
    He's Danny's half brother.

We're signing a right back? Where are we going to play him?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Centre mid, so him and Bacuna can be equally out of position

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    WalesOnline reporting it is true...

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...-back-19577998
    Not sure if we should be talking to Arsenal about Jordi ?
    Could he be available ? What kind of price ?
    We know he is good at this level

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Ng goals

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Ng goals
    As long as he's not left back Ng the changing room, I'm OK with it.

Sounds like he could be relatively cheap so why not take a punt on him? Gives us cover at worst for the rest of the season and a full back on our books that we might be able to improve on in the summer