+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UK Justice!!!

UK Justice!!!

Re: UK Jusice!!!

WTF? They should have been given the maximum custodial sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    WTF? They should have been given the maximum custodial sentence.
    I might be in the minority on this but do get how they can't prove it was the ultimate cause of death. However for an attack like that, the sentences are shocking. Even the length of suspended sentences are woefully short.

Seeing that all involved were homeless though brings home how desperate life is on the streets.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    That judge was called DJ Hale

May as well be a fecking DJ if thats the sort of sentence he hands out

Its clear those guys couldn't be prosecuted for his death but if someone goes out to a bloke sitting on the floor in the street and kicks them in the head several times then what the feck have you got to do to serve some time behind bars , if that isn't enough ?

Its no good criticising the police , they caught these tossers and put them before the court

And the judge let's them walk ?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

Its clear those guys couldn't be prosecuted for his death but if someone goes out to a bloke sitting on the floor in the street and kicks them in the head several times then what the feck have you got to do to serve some time behind bars , if that isn't enough ?

Its no good criticising the police , they caught these tossers and put them before the court

One of them was sorry though.

Reluctantly I get they cant prove this was the cause. But it may have plus kicking someone in the head deserves a decent stretch inside anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    I might be in the minority on this but do get how they can't prove it was the ultimate cause of death. However for an attack like that, the sentences are shocking. Even the length of suspended sentences are woefully short.

Seeing that all involved were homeless though brings home how desperate life is on the streets.
    I get that too. But wantonly attacking a defenseless person in the street and leaving the scene should carry more than a slap on the wrist.

Just shows how much can get away with. I find it crazy to think how much a sentence can change based on the outcome of a situation, could have easily killed the man.

Kicking someone in the head you are a danger to society and should not be able to mix until suitably punished.

Problem is it costs a lot to keep people locked up.

Sickening. They should have been locked away for years. Cowards and scum for what they did.

Aw bless, he had a problem with taking drugs.
    Suspended sentences FFS.
    Real deterrent to others that.
    The law is just as disgusting as these fu*king scumbags!

Does anyone think that the sentences handed down would've been a bit stiffer if the victim hadn't been homeless and an alcoholic?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Does anyone think that the sentences handed down would've been a bit stiffer if the victim hadn't been homeless and an alcoholic?
    Oh yes

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Aw bless, he had a problem with taking drugs.
    Suspended sentences FFS.
    Real deterrent to others that.
    The law is just as disgusting as these fu*king scumbags!
    well 6 months instead of 12 months if he had drug addiction problems I can understand but walking free after kicking someone in the head ?

Like say a Police Officer?

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Like say a Police Officer?
    Yup, or anyone who represents what is deemed normal, functioning, or of value in society. There's so much wrong with the verdict to think otherwise.

Perhaps but it shouldn't matter.

Even if the victim was defending himself before being knocked to the ground, the punishment may, only may, be justified... but he was far from that.

Of course there is no doubt that if it was a police officer, as has been suggested, they would probably have thrown the book at them.
    Then again, the prosecution might have been a tad better.

Yup, or anyone who represents what is deemed normal, functioning, or of value in society. There's so much wrong with the verdict to think otherwise.
    I reckon if they had kicked a pissed judge in the head they would be doing 20 years

well 6 months instead of 12 months if he had drug addiction problems I can understand but walking free after kicking someone in the head ?
    My remark may have sounded flippant, I didnt mean it to come across like that as I know there are many people with mental problems on medication.

These scummers were doing it just for shits and giggles and the punishment should have been reflected in a harsher sentence as the victim was a human being ffs.
    Christ they'd have got more if it was an animal, those animal rights geezers would see to that alright.

My remark may have sounded flippant, I didnt mean it to come across like that as I know there are many people with mental problems on medication.

These scummers were doing it just for shits and giggles and the punishment should have been reflected in a harsher sentence as the victim was a human being ffs.
    Christ they'd have got more if it was an animal, those animal rights geezers would see to that alright.
    Couldn’t agree more plus factor in the vulnerability of the victim. Absolutely wicked.

Couldn’t agree more plus factor in the vulnerability of the victim. Absolutely wicked.
    Absolutely.
    Wicked is the word.

The victim had no support structure either, nobody to stick up for him, makes things a whole lot easier for the authorities to act dismissively.

Scum is not enough to call them,that poor man what a way to die.

I wasn't offended by your remark , people with paranoid schizophrenia are one thing but someone who kicks someone in the head whether they are pissed or under a psychiatrist shouldn't get a slap on the wrists

The victim had no support structure either, nobody to stick up for him, makes things a whole lot easier for the authorities to act dismissively.
    homeless people are so vulnerable , nowhere to live , assaulted by the public or other homeless people , mental health problems , drug and alcohol addiction , poor diet , moved on by the authorities , what a nightmare

Its freezing tonight , poor sods

Re: UK Justice!!!

I wasn't offended by your remark , people with paranoid schizophrenia are one thing but someone who kicks someone in the head whether they are pissed or under a psychiatrist shouldn't get a slap on the wrists
    We are unanimous in that

International

But you just can't blame the assailants without knowing their circumstances. One of the guys told the court how had had been having drug related violence problems and was getting help to deal with it. So you can't really blame him can you? He needs help not custody, poor chap.