+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Season tickets soon

Season tickets soon

Will you be buying/renewing to see Harris' revolution be it in person or via stream?

I can't see anything but numbers taking a hit sadly.

Re: Season tickets soon

All this season’s season ticket holders are in credit aren’t they? Can’t see any newbies taking up any offers.

Difficult to decide when it’s not known whether fans will be in next season

Best club can hope for is that fans keep their credit and not demand refunds.

Can't see many non ST holders buying unless we know games will be attended.

Maybe if Tan sees the fanbase not doing their bit to support the club in such hard times he may wonder why he bothers.
    I'm no fan of his but he is the one taking the financial hit - and which is increasing hugely by the month.
    I'm happy to do my bit in the meantime. I would hate for the club to go out of business altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Maybe if Tan sees the fanbase not doing their bit to support the club in such hard times he may wonder why he bothers.
    I'm no fan of his but he is the one taking the financial hit - and which is increasing hugely by the month.
    I'm happy to do my bit in the meantime. I would hate for the club to go out of business altogether.
    I suppose you could also say fans who bought season tickets have taken a financial hit. We’ve paid up front as we always do although I very much doubt if fans of any club will be eager to shell out again in a hurry any time soon. Tan also should be kicking himself for decisions made before, during and after our Premier League days in the financial sun, I’m very grateful for his continuing input but through incompetence he’s pissed away millions.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    I suppose you could also say fans who bought season tickets have taken a financial hit. We’ve paid up front as we always do although I very much doubt if fans of any club will be eager to shell out again in a hurry any time soon. Tan also should be kicking himself for decisions made before, during and after our Premier League days in the financial sun, I’m very grateful for his continuing input but through incompetence he’s pissed away millions.
    Agreed- I suppose it’s a little to early to say yet about the second time, but it’s looking very much as if we will have made virtually nothing of the advantages our seasons in the Premier League gave us.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    The fans have done their bit. They bought season tickets when the ground was shut. Tan may be taking a financial hit, but that is his responsibility having bought the club. Lots of people struggling to keep jobs at the moment, but there were 11 players out there today who earn significantly more than any of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Allez Allez Allez View Post
    The fans have done their bit. They bought season tickets when the ground was shut. Tan may be taking a financial hit, but that is his responsibility having bought the club. Lots of people struggling to keep jobs at the moment, but there were 11 players out there today who earn significantly more than any of us.
    I don't tell other people what they should be doing, old fruit. I merely express my own perspective and actions. It would be great if more footballers took a cut in wages to help their clubs but that's another matter.

This is a very good point. I have paid the best part of £350 to watch just half the games on my ****ing phone.
    I've been watching the city for nigh on 49 years and a season ticket holder for 25 years. Most people now would very seriously be considering not renewing giving the current pandemic, and possibly the fact that we may still not be allowed in. In my view they should not release ticket sales until they can say for CERTAIN we will be allowed to attend matches.

Also if we have payed for this year then we should've an open door for next season, otherwise we will be just pssing money in the wind. And I can't afford to do that.