+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Your top 5 things you want post pandemic.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Your top 5 things you want post pandemic.....

Quote Originally Posted by Allez Allez Allez View Post
    I don't. I've worked with some decent people who I like but, apart from work, we have little in common. Same in school, as soon as I left we had a big bash to celebrate the end of A levels and I pissed off by 8pm and told most of them I was glad to see the back of them.

Friends are people you meet in places you like going to. Football matches, gym, brothels. That sort of thing.
    Jesus, you sound just like me I hate work, it's a load of piss and i don't want to be there. I don't want to be reminded of it when it's over Same with school re-unions, last time i saw any of them i was 16 years old-what's there to talk about?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Jesus, you sound just like me I hate work, it's a load of piss and i don't want to be there. I don't want to be reminded of it when it's over Same with school re-unions, last time i saw any of them i was 16 years old-what's there to talk about?
    In school it was crap the last two years. Basically one big stab in the back fest, and being reminded by dickheads that I will struggle to get a decent career. I've done alright.

I'm in, I do a good job, then I leave. On the 15th they pay me money and I spend it doing stuff I like. Last time I went to the Christmas do was 2004 when I was in my early 20s. The boss did this big countdown in front of the doors before allowing us in - I just turned away and walked back to the station and got a train home.

In school it was crap the last two years. Basically one big stab in the back fest, and being reminded by dickheads that I will struggle to get a decent career. I've done alright.

I'm in, I do a good job, then I leave. On the 15th they pay me money and I spend it doing stuff I like. Last time I went to the Christmas do was 2004 when I was in my early 20s. The boss did this big countdown in front of the doors before allowing us in - I just turned away and walked back to the station and got a train home.
    Fair play to you, massive respect! I've never been on a christmas do. Pay me and **** off

Fair play to you, massive respect! I've never been on a christmas do. Pay me and **** off
    I went to one Christmas do before that, and one guy was having a right go at a manager. I asked him why he doesn't say this when he's sober and in the office. I only went because there was a girl there who had just had her clit pierced and said she would show me when she was drunk. She did to be fair.

I went to one Christmas do before that, and one guy was having a right go at a manager. I asked him why he doesn't say this when he's sober and in the office. I only went because there was a girl there who had just had her clit pierced and said she would show me when she was drunk. She did to be fair.
    That's a good reason to go to a works do. My lot are special, they end up fighting with each other or with bouncers etc. I even try and bail out of family do's. My side are fine, quiet, polite etc, the in laws just get wankered, dance to tom jones and elvis songs, start crying and usually get a bit racist

1. Travelling the world
    2. Live gigs
    3. Watching City
    4. Parties
    5. Leading walks again (as well as continuing on the SW Coast Path).

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    1. Travelling the world
    2. Live gigs
    3. Watching City
    4. Parties
    5. Leading walks again (as well as continuing on the SW Coast Path).
    There's this bloke on youtube who is travelling the coast of the UK in a 1980's speed boat, stopping off along the way. Absolutely brilliant, he takes a different person on each leg of the journey. The filming is fantastic. Harry Dwyer is his name, better than anything i've seen on TV.

That's a good reason to go to a works do. My lot are special, they end up fighting with each other or with bouncers etc. I even try and bail out of family do's. My side are fine, quiet, polite etc, the in laws just get wankered, dance to tom jones and elvis songs, start crying and usually get a bit racist

I missed a school friends wedding to watch City at Sheff U. Didn't bother RSVP and he was not happy. I was though, even though we lost 2-1. Harris scored I think. They're divorced now.

I missed a school friends wedding to watch City at Sheff U. Didn't bother RSVP and he was not happy. I was though, even though we lost 2-1. Harris scored I think. They're divorced now.
    Weddings, go on far to long in this country. Someone on here said that in Vietnam they last about 2 hours, food an' all. Sounds perfect!

Why didn’t you RSVP?