+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Your top 5 things you want post pandemic.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Your top 5 things you want post pandemic.....

Quote Originally Posted by Allez Allez Allez View Post
    My ex-manager is exactly like that too - not saying it is the case with you, but she was a micro manager and a control freak.
    Haha far from it mate, the opposite in fact. I just find everything easier in person staring at a screen all day is depressing. In a busy work environment I miss those of the cuff chats and discussions that really clarify things or aid learning.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Haha far from it mate, the opposite in fact. I just find everything easier in person staring at a screen all day is depressing. In a busy work environment I miss those of the cuff chats and discussions that really clarify things or aid learning.
    Some jobs probably need that. Not mine though. I work in IT, running and designing reports. Last thing I want is someone coming up to my desk with a last minute change that ****s up my work of art.

Quote Originally Posted by Allez Allez Allez View Post
    Some jobs probably need that. Not mine though. I work in IT, running and designing reports. Last thing I want is someone coming up to my desk with a last minute change that ****s up my work of art.
    🤣🤣🤣🤣 Appreciate that mate

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    I work for the local authority, construction, i've got about 3 managers, i don't answer the phone when the call, don't reply to their E mails or go to meetings and book jobs in for myself even when it needs another pair of hands. It works very well for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I work for the local authority, construction, i've got about 3 managers, i don't answer the phone when the call, don't reply to their E mails or go to meetings and book jobs in for myself even when it needs another pair of hands. It works very well for me!
    I had a boss who used to watch cricket when working from home. He'd just come online at lunch and tea. I said to him "Look, I don't mind that you do it, it's the hypocrisy I hate".