+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: We are saddened to inform supporters that Sol Bamba has been diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.⁣

Re: We are saddened to inform supporters that Sol Bamba has been diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.⁣

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    isn't that the same as Steve mcphail had?
    Worse I'm afraid. My father had it and it's a nasty illness (he beat it).

Re: We are saddened to inform supporters that Sol Bamba has been diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.⁣

You got this Sol, rarely you see a player with such a natural fighting spirit, now fight this. My thoughts are with him and his family in beating this.

Good Luck Sol! Fight this and win!

You can beat it big man.........get well soon Sol and keep your chin up...........we are all behind you in your fight.

Good luck, Sol. I hope you win this fight!

Wow ... put's the crappy football results into perspective about what really matters.

Sol's attitude and enthusiasm for the game and life makes him one of my all time favourite players to represent the Bluebirds.

Good luck Sol - you can beat this.

Terrible news for Sol and his family.
    You can fight this big man.

That really is terrible news especially for a young, fit man. The good news is that the condition is highly treatable with apparently a survival rate of in excess of 70% according to a google search. In answer to the earlier question asking if Stephen McPhail had the same condition the answer is No.

We love you Sol.....CCFC

Good luck Sol. You can beat it.

Get well soon Sol.

C’mon Sol you can beat this bastard!!

Good luck with your treatment Sol!
    You are one of us!!

If you deal with this Sol, like you play for the City, it’ll be in row Z. Best Wishes.

Best wishes and massive love to the big man, that's shit news.

Fantastic footballer, great human being, a firm favourite of mine.

Get well soon Sol!

Shocking news. Hopefully he'll respond well to treatment.
    Stay strong.

Good luck Sol with the fight ahead, you can beat this!

Good luck in your fight Big Man

Stay strong Sol, this will be no problem for the warrior you are.....

This news has prompted my first visit to the forum for many months.

Good luck Sol in your fight against this horrible disease. God Bless ��

Good luck and best wishes Sol, you can make it!

Now we know why hes hardly played for almost a year. The Club will look after him without doubt.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery from this Sol, a giant of a man and such a great personality. Youll beat it

Jeez the last couple of years have been horrendous for Cardiff City players. I hope Sol makes a strong and full recovery.

Get well soon big man

Bamba illness

Been diagnosed with Cancer.

We're all behind you Bluebird!