+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: We are saddened to inform supporters that Sol Bamba has been diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.⁣

International

Re: We are saddened to inform supporters that Sol Bamba has been diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.⁣

Why does it always happen to the good ones?

Good luck Sol, we are all with you in this. Be strong!

Re: We are saddened to inform supporters that Sol Bamba has been diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.⁣

All the best Sol.

With the same strength and determination that you have shown throughout your entire career, you will overcome this.

All the best, big man!

I know a chap with this complaint who is considerably older than Sol and he beat it. Thoughts and prayers with Sol and his family.

We’re all with you Sol, we’ve all witnessed your fighting spirit & commitment on our behalf, now go win this one for yourself and your family.

All the best Sol.
    Stay strong and youll beat this no doubt. Always a winner!

Wishing you all the strength in the world Sol to beat it.
    Looking forward to the day you step out in a Bluebirds shirt again.
    Get well soon.

That is very upsetting news.

Sorry to read this about, Sol.

One of the best characters and most committed players weve had, in a long time.

Incredible leadership and infectious personality, catapulted us to Promotion in 2018.

Fingers crossed for a recovery back to good health.

Sala, Whitts, Sol.
    What next? 😥

All the best Sol, you can do it

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    Sala, Whitts, Sol.
    What next? 😥
    Not forgetting Chris Barker !

I am always suspicious when a fan of another team comes on a Wolves forum and starts with "X fan in peace". Having said that, that is exactly what l am going to do here.

Wolves fans had the experience of having a much loved player, Carl Ikeme, diagnosed with leukemia. With the right medical care and a lot of support, not only from Wolves fans but also football fans more generally, he came through that.

Some things are bigger and more important than football. Sol Bamba is still a young man with a lot of living to do. Best wishes that he comes through this and lives a long and healthy life. See below a link to a discussion on this issue on Molineux Mix. I have nothing to hide: my name on here is exactly the same as my one on there. Stay strong Sol and again best wishes.

https://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/forum/.../#post-6501361
    Last edited by WickedWolfie; 12-01-21 at 09:36. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by WickedWolfie View Post
    I am always suspicious when a fan of another team comes on a Wolves forum and starts with "X fan in peace". Having said that, that is exactly what l am going to do here.

Wolves fans had the experience of having a much loved player, Carl Ikeme, diagnosed with leukemia. With the right medical care and a lot of support, not only from Wolves fans but also football fans more generally, he came through that.

Some things are bigger and more important than football. Sol Bamba is still a young man with a lot of living to do. Best wishes that he comes through this and lives a long and healthy life. See below a link to a discussion on this issue on Molineux Mix. I have nothing to hide: my name on here is exactly the same as my one on there. Stay strong Sol and again best wishes.

Nice one 👍

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    You can read more about Non Hodgkin Lymphoma here https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/non-hodgkin-lymphoma/

Best wishes to him and his family.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Blimey, slipped my mind.

All the best Sol, you can beat this

This last couple of years have truly been horrendous and now the Cardiff player with the best smile has to endure this.
    Sol, youre an inspiration to the fans and players with your demeanour and your optimism!
    As many have said, you can beat this and we stand with you.
    Send you very best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Im sure Sol is loved everywhere hes been, but Cardiff City feels like its his club.

Stay strong and come back stronger Sol.

I'm sure Sol will be thrilled to see that supporters of other clubs are wishing him the best. It was nice of Wolves supporters to be the first.

Messages from Virgil Van Dijk and Neil Warnock;-

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...ssage-23303871

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Messages from Virgil Van Dijk and Neil Warnock;-

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...ssage-23303871
    Sol is certainly loved and respected throughout the football family. I sincerely hope that he gets over this as he has so much to offer both inside and outside football.

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    Sol is certainly loved and respected throughout the football family. I sincerely hope that he gets over this as he has so much to offer both inside and outside football.
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1348922667009769473

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    And Sean Morrison had a very close shave when his appendix burst.