We've got to be disciplined, structured and organised straight away. Look to play in a more attacking style, while also giving youth a chance.

We want to be effective, difficult to beat and good going forward: pressing high and winning it back high. There's loads of ways to score goals, I'm big on set plays, which has been a very successful avenue for the club given the players they've recruited over time. Fans demand getting the ball forward quickly and (want the players to) have physical attributes - some of those principles I will stick to. Ultimately I want to adjust the mindset of the players. It's not just one style of play; you have to find the way of beating the opponent.

For a club of Cardiff City's stature, trying to be in the Premier League is the ultimate aim. There's no given right to be able to do that. The club has had success recently and I think now they are looking at it a different way.

Can they find homegrown players to come though? Can the fans identify with those players coming through? I certainly believe in that.

It's certainly not something that happens overnight, so I think that's the long-term vision. The owner has put a lot of money in and he can't just keep ploughing millions and millions in, you want to see investment into the infrastructure of the club.
Bellamy or Harris?