+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: How different is Bellamy's approach from City's?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: How different is Bellamy's approach from City's?

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    It just seems another case of a club which has all the right intentions once again taking the wrong move, and highlighting their lack of football 'nous'. Bellamy was effectively sacked on the here say of an ex pro and his son - bullying, favouring Welsh players etc, and one other parent. Bellamy has said it was like running a 'creche' at the City, and whilst there was bound to be a culture shock , this is a guy who came through Norwich's academy, played at a host of top flight clubs. I think I'd take his lead on how to run an Acacemy over a parent who writes to the club in an obvious - and successful attempt - to remove him..
    The main issue we had while Bellamy was at the academy was that he was progressing possession football on the ground while the senior team was advocating hoof ball.
    One of the main reasons why no youngsters progressed at the club.
    I cannot believe that we are going anywhere under Harris and am not confident of the usual suspects being pushed forward.
    I for one think we have very little to lose by getting Bellamy

I reckon Warnock was glad/relieved to see the back of Bellamy, the one person with equal, if not more, status and standing within the game who was involved with Cardiff City who was liable to challenge and argue the toss if he didn’t agree with the manager.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    I reckon Warnock was glad/relieved to see the back of Bellamy, the one person with equal, if not more, status and standing within the game who was involved with Cardiff City who was liable to challenge and argue the toss if he didn’t agree with the manager.
    I wondered how right you were when I read this yesterday - having read what Bellamy has to say in the latest of the series of interviews, I'm more convinced you were right.