+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Solskjaer top of the Premier League

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Solskjaer top of the Premier League

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    I know what they were told, Wolfie baby. I know what they acted like. Tan might be a lot of things but he isn't thick. He isn't going to pay up someone's contract if people want to buy them. That's not even thick, it's basic. People didn't want to know as they were on far too much money here and were giving it the big I am.
    There we differ. If Tan is anything, it is thick! They signed the deals and brokered the salaries. All within the budget they all set themselves. It has nothing to do with the manager. If anything, going into the season with that squad, dismantling it after seven games, it is if anything thick! And you’d have to be even thicker to support it. And here we are. Status quo. While Ole is not.

Tan is so thick he didn’t even want to invest being in the premier league the second time he stroke the luck. Imagine..

Re: Solskjaer top of the Premier League

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmother View Post
    There we differ. If Tan is anything, it is thick! They signed the deals and brokered the salaries. All within the budget they all set themselves. It has nothing to do with the manager. If anything, going into the season with that squad, dismantling it after seven games, it is if anything thick! And you’d have to be even thicker to support it. And here we are. Status quo. While Ole is not.

Tan is so thick he didn’t even want to invest being in the premier league the second time he stroke the luck. Imagine..
    Tan did invest and you don’t become a Billionaire if your thick!
    Dalman has stated that Warnock spent £100 million on players in his three years and most turned out to be crap, great motivator but wasted a fortune!