+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Solskjaer top of the Premier League

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Solskjaer top of the Premier League

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmother View Post
    Sure. It’s on record in Wales online that neither was signed as an upgrade. All was future an value for money. Berger was a 100k signing. You where saying? FIFA opened an investigation on the agent. Not Ole, and not the club. Read that interview from Ben Turner yet? No need.. If you could choose, you would rather bring back Slade over Ole... It’s a bitch admitting you are this clueless, I get it. But the proof is in the pudding.
    I would bring back neither, although Slade had to sort the mess that OGS left. We had 44 senior pros under that tosser. Slade was a better Cardiff City manager than OGS. OGS is a better manager now than he was when he was here but I still think his players have an awful lot to do with that. Let's see what he wins at Man Utd. I bet he wins sod all.

It was widely reported that all the Norwegians cost upwards of 2m each. And their relationship was investigated, they are bent. He had a stake in his mate's company, too.

Re: Solskjaer top of the Premier League

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    I would bring back neither, although Slade had to sort the mess that OGS left. We had 44 senior pros under that tosser. Slade was a better Cardiff City manager than OGS. OGS is a better manager now than he was when he was here but I still think his players have an awful lot to do with that. Let's see what he wins at Man Utd. I bet he wins sod all.

It was widely reported that all the Norwegians cost upwards of 2m each. And their relationship was investigated, they are bent. He had a stake in his mate's company, too.
    To be fair, 24 year olds Jo Inge Berget and Magnus Wolff Eikrem were undeniable hot prospects, just look at what they've achieved since leaving!