+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: How Many Vaccines In Wales Today ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    International

Re: How Many Vaccines In Wales Today ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I have no idea why they're doing it, and it doesn't sound like drakeford does either. presumably a decision made for a logistical reason that hasn't been explained well enough.
    from a political point of view it would be far better frlor drakeford to burn through the vaccines as fast as possible and then moan loudly that the UK government weren't giving them enough.
    To believe that Drakeford said something that he has no idea about is to suggest that he listens to people and takes advice. But everything we know about him suggests that he makes all the decisions and he lays down the rules and those around him just agree. He is dogmatic and believes he knows best, plus a lot of his decisions and his utterences whether right or wrong, have been politically motivated, which probably isn't the best reason for making them in such trying uncertain times..
    I think on the evidence of his previous statements we must assume he knows exactly what he is saying, and he clearly cannot see anything wrong with the policy he is employing.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    To believe that Drakeford said something that he has no idea about is to suggest that he listens to people and takes advice. But everything we know about him suggests that he makes all the decisions and he lays down the rules and those around him just agree. He is dogmatic and believes he knows best, plus a lot of his decisions and his utterences whether right or wrong, have been politically motivated, which probably isn't the best reason for making them in such trying uncertain times..
    I think on the evidence of his previous statements we must assume he knows exactly what he is saying, and he clearly cannot see anything wrong with the policy he is employing.
    The one thing about Drakeford is that his language is very clear I may be wrong but I heard he read Latin at University and possibly taught it (think I made the second bit up) and I think he speaks with real clarity as a result.

He knows what he's saying and I suspect there is a lot more behind the scenes that messageboard users are not privy to.

I have hesitated to be overly critical of any of the home leaders during this crisis though I do not see that any of them have been outstanding.

But unless I am missing something Drakeford is being really stupid here.

If Boris or Matt Hancock said this they would be crucified by the Media and Twitterati (and this messageboard)

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    I have hesitated to be overly critical of any of the home leaders during this crisis though I do not see that any of them have been outstanding.

If Boris or Matt Hancock said this they would be crucified by the Media and Twitterati (and this messageboard)
    I have to agree unless I'm completely missing something he sounds like an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post

Agreed. I'm a Labour Party member and this makes no sense to me whatsoever.