+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: How Many Vaccines In Wales Today ?

Heisenberg

Re: How Many Vaccines In Wales Today ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Thats correct
    How do you take the letter with you if you haven't received it yet?

International

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    What a shitty response. I've had disagreements with you and countless other people on here but when it comes to serious matters (such as health) I've always been able to look past that and offer information and advice to help them when they've needed it.

I have done that with you on a few occasions (including the other day) yet you call me "obsessed" and that I "need help"... How ungrateful is that?

"I know you worry about me..." Yes, I was worried about you not doing what you had to, to get the vaccine after recently being told explicitly how to get it.

You completely ignored the information I (and others) gave you because you had read something else which was obviously completely wrong. You've obviously now taken that advice and got your appointment. You're welcome.

I'd be worried about any person on here if their health was at stake because that's just my nature. What a c**t I am for that, eh?!

Do you know what? I'm not petty enough to not try to help you again if you needed it too.

Hope your appointment goes well, you prick.
    oooh nasty! I never refused the advice, I merely pointed out that the BBC had quoted the local health board as saying that persons under 75 should NOT contact them. I didn't realise I wasn't allowed to comment on something I'd read. You'll have to send me the CCFC Messageboard handbook.
    Your concern for me on health matters looked in the actual post as if you were concerned for my mental state, which at the moment is fine, thank you.
    as I told you my comment about photographic ID was merely replying to Bluetit's comment about my bank details. you may have thought that was serious but I took it as a joke. But perhaps thats necause of my mental state.

International

I should have been clearer on this, sorry.

A lot of people will not have received their invite letter in time for their appointment so it's not vital that you have the letter with you.

I, and many of my clients, actually received the invite letters after we had been given the jab so it would have been literally impossible to take it to the centre.

I didn't want people reading the previous post to panic if they hadn't received their letter before their appointment. As long as you take a form of I.D. with you they will be able to confirm your identity on their system when you arrive
    Exactly. I clearly don't have an invite letter so c ould not take it. But if there is any dispute I do have a text from them on my phone confirming to me me where and when to attend. However I really dont expect it to come to that.

Been this morning. Wasn't asked to produce anything other than to give them the appointment ref, my name and address.
    I didn't even need a note from my mum.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Been this morning. Wasn't asked to produce anything other than to give them the appointment ref, my name and address.
    I didn't even need a note from my mum.
    did you have to wear a short sleeved shirt today?

Me and the Mrs are knackered then, as we got invited by phone, with no reference number given !

International

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Me and the Mrs are knackered then, as we got invited by phone, with no reference number given !
    You'll have to take your phone with you then. How long is the lead?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    did you have to wear a short sleeved shirt today?
    Common sense told me to do that.

You'll have to take your phone with you then. How long is the lead?

We can unplug it

Finding out the ages of some posters on here makes you wonder how they ever lasted into their 60s and beyond.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    Finding out the ages of some posters on here makes you wonder how they ever lasted into their 60s and beyond.

Love of a good woman

Love of a good woman
    Now I know your mental!

If anything ages you its a woman.

Heisenberg

TBG is based in England, Tone. I have no idea how it works there but in Cardiff and The Vale you just need to show up with your I.D. and you'll be golden.

Hope it goes well for you and the missus

TBG is based in England, Tone. I have no idea how it works there but in Cardiff and The Vale you just need to show up with your I.D. and you'll be golden.

I do indeed live in England as my epithet suggests and I booked yesterday online when I became aware that one could do so before receiving an invitation (which was, coincidentally, on my front door mat when I got home). As I stated in my initial post on the subject, I have no idea if that facility was available in Wales and I have no idea what info is required at any other vaccination venues.

May the jab be with you.

TBG

CCMB's Foreign Correspondent in the West Country

International

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Common sense told me to do that.
    Don't you think you can come on here willy nilly and start using words like common sense. Who do you think you are?
    You'll be saying bask all over the place next!!

International

Love of a good woman
    Does your wife know?

Reminds me of an old RN after dinner toast: "To our wives and loved ones....... may they never meet."

Does your wife know?

Reminds me of an old RN after dinner toast: "To our wives and loved ones....... may they never meet."
    Hello sailer

Sailor Tony

Hello sailer
    Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
    Sailor Tony

I was talking to his boat

There was a dodgy looking bloke near Cardiff market today selling vaccines, £2 each or 3 for a Pfizer

International

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    There was a dodgy looking bloke near Cardiff market today selling vaccines, £2 each or 3 for a Pfizer
    Did anyone have a stab at one?

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    I hope he had a -80 degree freezer with him for the Pfizer jab.

Good figures again today - vaccines up to 796,000, only 295 new cases, with all regions under 100 and just eight deaths (although that figure is always low on a Tuesday).

https://public.tableau.com/profile/p...eadlinesummary

Looks like there's been a bit of a surge in second vaccines in recent days and, besides that, it's another set of encouraging figures today - can't believe how low the Cwm Taf Morgannwg figures have been this week.

Rise in second vaccines continues, I'll be interested to see the number of first vaccines for tomorrow because I will be included in them! Higher number of new cases in south Wales with Cardiff up over a hundred, hopefully just a one off. Deaths figure much lower these days;-