+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: How Many Vaccines In Wales Today ?

Re: How Many Vaccines In Wales Today ?

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    Those people calling him a tyrant etc are idiots tbf.
    yes, there is that

Quote Originally Posted by light up the darkness View Post
    Do you think that if Drakeford opens up the shops before England that the shopping areas closest to England will be inundated with visitors from across the border or will Drakeford order the borders closed
    The sametime would be the obvious choice, but we’ve been in lockdown longer than them and rates here are almost back to last august levels....

International

I despair of people sometimes.
    On tuesday evening I was in the Tesco garage on Western Ave paying for fuel. I walked up to the perspex sheet between me and the cashier and pushed my car into the machine. She suddenly said, "Oh Dear, I forgot to put my mask on." I told her not to panic, wanting to calm her, and tapped the shield and said. "This is here, and I have had the vaccine" She said "But that doesn't stop people getting the virus does it?"
    I asked her what she thought it does and she said she didn't know but 'they' said we all had to have it.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I despair of people sometimes.
    On tuesday evening I was in the Tesco garage on Western Ave paying for fuel. I walked up to the perspex sheet between me and the cashier and pushed my car into the machine. She suddenly said, "Oh Dear, I forgot to put my mask on." I told her not to panic, wanting to calm her, and tapped the shield and said. "This is here, and I have had the vaccine" She said "But that doesn't stop people getting the virus does it?"
    I asked her what she thought it does and she said she didn't know but 'they' said we all had to have it.
    No wonder she panicked. Probably thought you were a ram raider!

20210304_202216.jpg

this looks good for Wales

What age group are we doing now?

As someone kindly pointed out earlier I am an old man now . But haven't had my appointment...

International

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    No wonder she panicked. Probably thought you were a ram raider!
    It is a small car

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    What age group are we doing now?

As someone kindly pointed out earlier I am an old man now . But haven't had my appointment...
    Jimmy you're just a pup

Quote Originally Posted by alfie View Post
    Jimmy you're just a pup
    I know Alfie .But I want my jag . And I want to pretend to be infirm for the cheeky wee buggers on here...

How are you getting on ?

I know Alfie .But I want my jag . And I want to pretend to be infirm for the cheeky wee buggers on here...

How are you getting on ?
    are we all getting a Jag as well?

How are you getting on ?
    Im ok mate,just want to get back to watching some live footy. Missing the away trips and the crac with the lads.

Just seen Ian Browns comments in vaccines etc....pulling out of a gig up north later this year due to vaccine passports etc. He’s made some odd comments last summer too

I was 5,000 out when I predicted that there would be a million first vaccines in Wales by this weekend - 995k as of today;-

https://public.tableau.com/profile/p...eadlinesummary

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I was 5,000 out when I predicted that there would be a million first vaccines in Wales by this weekend - 995k as of today;-

I'm getting mine on Wednesday. Already have my appointment booked for my second one as well, 11 weeks later

I had my first jab on Friday and was rough as fook all weekend.

I'd had co-vid pretty mild before Christmas and Saturday was a return to the exact same symptoms. I felt shite. Was on the mend yesterday and absolutley fine today. Worth 36 hours feeling crap if it frees me up for the summer and beyond.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    I'm getting mine on Wednesday. Already have my appointment booked for my second one as well, 11 weeks later
    Many second jabs are being brought forward aswell as the system gets more efficient. Mine was April, it's now March 21st.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Many second jabs are being brought forward aswell as the system gets more efficient. Mine was April, it's now March 21st.
    Yeah loads have brought forward a month or so.....are we still doing the old farts ie mid 60’s? Anyone younger than 60 had it with no underlying conditions?

A few of my mates aged 41 got letters last week. No underlying health issues. Appointments for end of March.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardiff Dutch View Post
    A few of my mates aged 41 got letters last week. No underlying health issues. Appointments for end of March.
    Really? That’s younger than me.....in Cardiff?

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Really? That’s younger than me.....in Cardiff?
    Yep, Whitchurch and Llanishen.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Shot Hamish. View Post
    I had my first jab on Friday and was rough as fook all weekend.

I'd had co-vid pretty mild before Christmas and Saturday was a return to the exact same symptoms. I felt shite. Was on the mend yesterday and absolutley fine today. Worth 36 hours feeling crap if it frees me up for the summer and beyond.
    There is a growing band of evidence that those who have had Covid previously tend to re-act strongly to the jab. All to do with your antibodies apparently

First vaccines now over the million mark in Wales and the number that have had two is closing in on 200,000. Less than twenty new cases in Cardiff and the Vale, Swansea and RCT and deaths in single figures;-

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    There is a growing band of evidence that those who have had Covid previously tend to re-act strongly to the jab. All to do with your antibodies apparently
    Does this then mean you have even more protection? There was talk that people who had antibodies already didn’t really need the second jab?

Quote Originally Posted by Cardiff Dutch View Post
    Yep, Whitchurch and Llanishen.
    They must just work through the ages in different suburbs, so they all vary?