+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: How Many Vaccines In Wales Today ?

Re: How Many Vaccines In Wales Today ?

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Banned use of AZ on under 30s whilst investigating blood clot claims
    But under 30’s aren’t being given it yet so why would it be quiet? People in there 50’s are being done currently.....
    They still haven’t linked the 70 clots to the 20 million doses either, if anything it’s a very very rare side affect just like things such as the pill.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    But under 30’s aren’t being given it yet so why would it be quiet? People in there 50’s are being done currently.....
    They still haven’t linked the 70 clots to the 20 million doses either, if anything it’s a very very rare side affect just like things such as the pill.
    It’s a crazy overreaction.
    Something like 250’000-1 odds if there is indeed a link.

The negative reaction to AZ is absolutely appalling especially when they are providing a logistically manageable vaccine at cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    It’s a crazy overreaction.
    Something like 250’000-1 odds if there is indeed a link.

The negative reaction to AZ is absolutely appalling especially when they are providing a logistically manageable vaccine at cost.
    Which makes me dubious as to where the slander is coming from. I’m sure Pfizer and moderna etc would like there’s to be the one most of the world buys. Interesting to see what all these scientists and professors have to say on it......

Which makes me dubious as to where the slander is coming from. I’m sure Pfizer and moderna etc would like there’s to be the one most of the world buys. Interesting to see what all these scientists and professors have to say on it......
    Absolutely.

Is there just the one number to get through on to book in Cardiff?

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Just had a jab in Cynon Valley last hour. Pfizer.
    Had mine in my arm, where exactly is your Cynon Valley?

Is there just the one number to get through on to book in Cardiff?
    Unfortunatley yes it is 02921 841234 . Once you get past the number busy. You go into a queue and they count down the number so you know where you are.

International

Quote Originally Posted by city1927 View Post
    Over 40's in Cardiff and Vale Health board can now phone and get it now. Telephone Number is 02921 841234
    Just been down the one in the bay, the Toys R Us. Very quiet because of the news yesterday

How do you know that was the reason for it being quiet?

Three dead in Wales, but only 53 new cases with the highest region being Cardiff and the Vale with 13.

https://public.tableau.com/profile/p...eadlinesummary

No deaths for the second consecutive day I believe and only thirty five new cases (incredibly, just one in Cwm Taf Morgannwg).

Barstewards cancelled our second jab (in Cardiff), said they are short of doses !!!!!

We are 69 and 67

Had my 2nd jab (Pfizer) on Monday morning.
    It knocked me for six yesterday, like a bad flu.
    Woke up this morning right as rain.

Had my 2nd jab (Pfizer) on Monday morning.
    It knocked me for six yesterday, like a bad flu.
    Woke up this morning right as rain.
    I had my second Astra Zeneca jab on Friday. The nurse asked me if I had any reaction after the first dose. I did; shivers, feverish etc overnight. She told me I would have no reaction whatsoever after the second dose and she was right.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    I had my second Astra Zeneca jab on Friday. The nurse asked me if I had any reaction after the first dose. I did; shivers, feverish etc overnight. She told me I would have no reaction whatsoever after the second dose and she was right.
    aside from a sore arm, most common vaccine reactions are nocebo effects. so by telling you that you wouldn't get one probably made it come true

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    aside from a sore arm, most common vaccine reactions are nocebo effects. so by telling you that you wouldn't get one probably made it come true
    So everyone who has side effects from the vaccine is imagining them ? It is scientifically stated that side effects occur as your body is getting ready to fight off the virus in future. I was told at my first jab in January that I would be unlikely to get any side effects but then felt as if I had been run over by a truck for four days. Explain that. I had absolutely no preconceived ideas about how I should feel. Side effects are real reactions by your body.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    So everyone who has side effects from the vaccine is imagining them ? It is scientifically stated that side effects occur as your body is getting ready to fight off the virus in future. I was told at my first jab in January that I would be unlikely to get any side effects but then felt as if I had been run over by a truck for four days. Explain that. I had absolutely no preconceived ideas about how I should feel.
    placebo and nocebo are real and measurable effects, it's not just imaginary

placebo and nocebo are real and measurable effects, it's not just imaginary
    No chance!

I didn’t have any effects on the first didn’t expect one on the second and it felt like I was hit by a truck.

After watching numerous videos by health professionals yesterday...I’m pretty certain these effects aren’t psycosomatic.

No chance!

I didn’t have any effects on the first didn’t expect one on the second and it felt like I was hit by a truck.

After watching numerous videos by health professionals yesterday...I’m pretty certain these effects aren’t psycosomatic.
    There are different reactions, but the vast majority of them are placebo.

On a similar vaccine a few years a study was conducted where they gave 50% of the people receiving the vaccine a real vaccine, and 50% of them received an injection of just saline.
    They were asked to record their symptoms afterwards.
    Exactly the same proportions of people in each group had the same tiredness, flu like symptoms, nausea or any other symptoms - the only one that was any higher in the vaccine group was a sore arm.

These people genuinely felt those symptoms, many were too unwell to be able to go to work, but they didn't get them from being injected with saline - they got them because they thought they had a vaccine.

There are different reactions, but the vast majority of them are placebo.

On a similar vaccine a few years a study was conducted where they gave 50% of the people receiving the vaccine a real vaccine, and 50% of them received an injection of just saline.
    They were asked to record their symptoms afterwards.
    Exactly the same proportions of people in each group had the same tiredness, flu like symptoms, nausea or any other symptoms - the only one that was any higher in the vaccine group was a sore arm.

These people genuinely felt those symptoms, many were too unwell to be able to go to work, but they didn't get them from being injected with saline - they got them because they thought they had a vaccine.
    I thought it was the immune system response.
    This guy explains it well,

https://youtu.be/0wCR-mAFjW4

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Barstewards cancelled our second jab (in Cardiff), said they are short of doses !!!!!

We are 69 and 67
    That's terrible.

Imagine letting a bloke 136 years old feckin wait this long!

Scandalous!

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    So everyone who has side effects from the vaccine is imagining them ? It is scientifically stated that side effects occur as your body is getting ready to fight off the virus in future. I was told at my first jab in January that I would be unlikely to get any side effects but then felt as if I had been run over by a truck for four days. Explain that. I had absolutely no preconceived ideas about how I should feel. Side effects are real reactions by your body.
    You have a decent immune system already

International

I'm booked for my second at Atlantic Wharf next Wednesday? Anyone been there? My wife went and got the Pfiser jab, but my first one was AZ in Pentwyn. I had no side affects with that one.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I'm booked for my second at Atlantic Wharf next Wednesday? Anyone been there? My wife went and got the Pfiser jab, but my first one was AZ in Pentwyn. I had no side affects with that one.
    It’s the old toys r us site isn’t it?

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post

We are 69 and 67
    On a Chinese Take away menu, you'd be 'Sweet and Sour King Prawns, Hong Kong Style and Beef with Chinese Vegetables.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    On a Chinese Take away menu, you'd be 'Sweet and Sour King Prawns, Hong Kong Style and Beef with Chinese Vegetables.
    As long as there was no "BAT'S WINGS"