+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: How Many Vaccines In Wales Today ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: How Many Vaccines In Wales Today ?

Had my 2nd jab (Pfizer) on Monday morning.
    It knocked me for six yesterday, like a bad flu.
    Woke up this morning right as rain.

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    Had my 2nd jab (Pfizer) on Monday morning.
    It knocked me for six yesterday, like a bad flu.
    Woke up this morning right as rain.
    I had my second Astra Zeneca jab on Friday. The nurse asked me if I had any reaction after the first dose. I did; shivers, feverish etc overnight. She told me I would have no reaction whatsoever after the second dose and she was right.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    I had my second Astra Zeneca jab on Friday. The nurse asked me if I had any reaction after the first dose. I did; shivers, feverish etc overnight. She told me I would have no reaction whatsoever after the second dose and she was right.
    aside from a sore arm, most common vaccine reactions are nocebo effects. so by telling you that you wouldn't get one probably made it come true

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    aside from a sore arm, most common vaccine reactions are nocebo effects. so by telling you that you wouldn't get one probably made it come true
    So everyone who has side effects from the vaccine is imagining them ? It is scientifically stated that side effects occur as your body is getting ready to fight off the virus in future. I was told at my first jab in January that I would be unlikely to get any side effects but then felt as if I had been run over by a truck for four days. Explain that. I had absolutely no preconceived ideas about how I should feel. Side effects are real reactions by your body.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    So everyone who has side effects from the vaccine is imagining them ? It is scientifically stated that side effects occur as your body is getting ready to fight off the virus in future. I was told at my first jab in January that I would be unlikely to get any side effects but then felt as if I had been run over by a truck for four days. Explain that. I had absolutely no preconceived ideas about how I should feel.
    placebo and nocebo are real and measurable effects, it's not just imaginary

So everyone who has side effects from the vaccine is imagining them ? It is scientifically stated that side effects occur as your body is getting ready to fight off the virus in future. I was told at my first jab in January that I would be unlikely to get any side effects but then felt as if I had been run over by a truck for four days. Explain that. I had absolutely no preconceived ideas about how I should feel. Side effects are real reactions by your body.
    You have a decent immune system already

I was told at my first jab in January that I would be unlikely to get any side effects but then felt as if I had been run over by a truck for four days. Explain that.
    Perhaps you began to realise that your unqualified support for Neil Harris had been misplaced and you suffered a reaction?

Side effects are real reactions by your body.
    And there was me thinking they were fictitious over reactions to anything other than what was going on inside your body. Thanks for clearing that one up. I owe you one.