+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: How Many Vaccines In Wales Today ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: How Many Vaccines In Wales Today ?

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    They are still struggling to do the over 80’s nevermind over 70.....
    Isn't he known as Mr Guessing 🤔

In the running as next First Minister another wonderful thought .

Don't know how many in Wales, but if you're a celebrity then:https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-55864846.
    And we're all treated the same, thankfully.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    Don't know how many in Wales, but if you're a celebrity then:https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-55864846.
    And we're all treated the same, thankfully.
    He lives in London doesn't he?

International

And he is over 80

Thought he resided in Ponty., seriously though it seems that celebs are the ones to get both doses pretty much within the original guidelines.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    Thought he resided in Ponty., seriously though it seems that celebs are the ones to get both doses pretty much within the original guidelines.
    I wonder if there's an element of giving it to well known people to insist that its safe, there was a campaign of famous British Asians making videos to show it was safe due to low uptake in those communities

Has anyone on here had a jab in Dinky Poos ?

My brother has got to go to Pentwyn for his !!!

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Has anyone on here had a jab in Dinky Poos ?

My brother has got to go to Pentwyn for his !!!
    Yes, I had a call last Monday, given the choice of Splott, Heath or Llandogh, had a jab on Tuesday at Llandough. Gp surgery is also now giving Astra jabs in surgery.

Another 25k vaccinated yesterday and 150 per 100k infection rate.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    I wonder if there's an element of giving it to well known people to insist that its safe, there was a campaign of famous British Asians making videos to show it was safe due to low uptake in those communities
    Bit pissed that Tom Jones, who fecked off to America to avoid paying tax, only came back to the UK a couple of years ago, has had 2 jabs already.
    He lives in London now, has nothing to do with Ponty, although he loves to spout his Welsh connections.
    There are many more deserving people, celebs or not.

Mass vaccination centre opened in Pentwyn

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Mass vaccination centre opened in Pentwyn
    Yes they have closed the Heath one which was doing the Health workers , it will ramp up now hopefully ??? .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Yes they have closed the Heath one which was doing the Health workers , it will ramp up now hopefully ??? .
    All depends on supply I suppose, people on my street in their 70s are starting to get vaccinated

Gething 'Earlier lockdown in Wales could have saved more lives'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-55890782

Generally, I think he's been pretty honest there, but Governments, Welsh or UK, should not be allowed to get away with crap like "he believes decisions were correct based on the information available at the time" - there were stacks of people and Governments who acted and organisations that strongly urged action while the WAG and Uk Government did nothing. The UK should have had an advantage over mainland Europe because Covid took a bit longer really take a hold here, but it was wasted as Johnson, especially, dithered.

New cases remaining around the 5 to 6 hundred mark in Wales and I think we're up over 20,000 vaccinations again after a dip (caused by Sundays weather?) yesterday. Tuesday seems to be the day for lower death figures now - only 7.

https://public.tableau.com/profile/p...eadlinesummary

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    New cases remaining around the 5 to 6 hundred mark in Wales and I think we're up over 20,000 vaccinations again after a dip (caused by Sundays weather?) yesterday. Tuesday seems to be the day for lower death figures now - only 7.

https://public.tableau.com/profile/p...eadlinesummary
    Cardiff will soon be under 100 per 100k.....not been that low since last September. I’m all for getting it as low as possible and to vaccinate as many possible but it’s got to give a bit soon else we are going to see a huge problem with mental health. I know a good few people who weren’t so bad last June but are suffering now. Get primary kids back in school and gyms/sports courts open asap

International

I was in Merthyr this mornign and I was watching the vaccination centre for about 10 minutes. i know that doesn't seem ;long but nromally ther is a queue of people outside waiting their turn to get the jab.
    This morning, all the time I was there, there was no queue no one went in and no one came out?It seemed odd.

I was temptedto go over and say "If you're not busy........" but I do wonder why there was nothing happening.

Drakeford won't be happy, people standing around getting paid with nothing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I was in Merthyr this mornign and I was watching the vaccination centre for about 10 minutes. i know that doesn't seem ;long but nromally ther is a queue of people outside waiting their turn to get the jab.
    This morning, all the time I was there, there was no queue no one went in and no one came out?It seemed odd.

I was temptedto go over and say "If you're not busy........" but I do wonder why there was nothing happening.

Drakeford won't be happy, people standing around getting paid with nothing to do.
    Snow?

International

Snow?
    Good answer.... but not right!!

What's Mr Chips doing? Say what you see! "Feck all".

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post

Maybe all the oldies of Merthyr failed to turn up for their scheduled appointment.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    Maybe all the oldies of Merthyr failed to turn up for their scheduled appointment.
    I think that the average life expectancy in Merthyr is about Fifty Two. Those having the Vaccine in their 70's would've been done in a morning

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I think that the average life expectancy in Merthyr is about Fifty Two. Those having the Vaccine in their 70's would've been done in a morning
    **** me, i shouldn't Jest. Average life expectancy on the Gurnos estate is fifty eight-To compare, Kabul is sixty four!

**** me, i shouldn't Jest. Average life expectancy on the Gurnos estate is fifty eight-To compare, Kabul is sixty four!
    no that was a widely reported error a few years ago, the actual life expectancy in the guernos Is over 70

Is Kabul up Dowlais way?