+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: How Many Vaccines In Wales Today ?

Re: How Many Vaccines In Wales Today ?

There's no online solution for Wales yet only processes to ask them to contact you (if you are in the top 4 groups and haven't had an appointment).

International

I have now got my appointment, next Wednesday in Pentwyn, but had a very surreal conversation to get it.
    I called the number advised here and after 20 minutes of hearing, "You are in a queue, time to an answer is 9 seconds" I spoke to someone.
    I gave my name and asked him about getting the jab as I'm over 70 and the WG had said everyone over 70 had been offered one.
    He asked me if I had received a letter, email or text. When I told him no he said, "Well where did you get this number from?" like I'd hacked it or something.
    The he asked me my date of birth. He couldn't find me so asked for my address.
    Then he asked me my date of birth. He still couldn't find me so asked me to confirm my post code.
    Then he asked me my date of birth. Then he asked me my surname and said he had no one of that name registered. I told him I had 4 brothers and a sister all waiting for a jab.
    Then he asked me my date of birth. He asked me for my sister's details and I gave them to him. (She is almost 83) He said he had no record of her.
    Then he asked me my date of birth. Then he asked me for the details of one of my brothers. I gave him them. (That brother is 74) He said he had no record of him.
    Then he asked me my date of birth. The he asked me to spell my name.
    Then he found me. Magic!!
    I got the impression he kept asking me my date of birth because he didn't believe my age and thought I'd slip up and change the dates.

I can't wait to find out what they ask me next wednesday.

International

Quote Originally Posted by PontBlue View Post
    There's no online solution for Wales yet only processes to ask them to contact you (if you are in the top 4 groups and haven't had an appointment).
    Not according to some of the ITK people on here.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I have now got my appointment, next Wednesday in Pentwyn, but had a very surreal conversation to get it.
    I called the number advised here and after 20 minutes of hearing, "You are in a queue, time to an answer is 9 seconds" I spoke to someone.
    I gave my name and asked him about getting the jab as I'm over 70 and the WG had said everyone over 70 had been offered one.
    He asked me if I had received a letter, email or text. When I told him no he said, "Well where did you get this number from?" like I'd hacked it or something.
    Then he asked me my date of birth. He still couldn't find me so asked me to confirm my post code.
    Then he asked me my date of birth. Then he asked me my surname and said he had no one of that name registered. I told him I had 4 brothers and a sister all waiting for a jab.
    Then he asked me my date of birth. He asked me for my sister's details and I gave them to him. (She is almost 83) He said he had no record of her.
    Then he asked me my date of birth. Then he asked me for the details of one of my brothers. I gave him them. (That brother is 74) He said he had no record of him.
    I got the impression he kept asking me my date of birth because he didn't believe my age and thought I'd slip up and change the dates.

Never had that at all ,straight questions no probs

Snaggs, just one question.....What's your date of birth?...

International

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Never had that at all ,straight questions no probs
    You must have sounded older than me

International

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Snaggs, just one question.....What's your date of birth?...
    you have mail.

ya

Bank details and passport number

International

you have mail.
    But don't ask me twice, it might change.

You must have sounded older than me

International

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    ya

Bank details and passport number
    Oh I have to take photographic ID with me. Passport probably, the police have still got my licence lol

Had my jab last Tuesday.
    Mrs Cyclops heard that Velindre Hospital were vaccinating at weekends and cheekily phoned them this morning to see if there were any cancellations. She had her jab at 16.00. She's in cat 5.

1400 in one day at Cwmbran stadium on Saturday.
    They were open today as well.

Heisenberg

Oh I have to take photographic ID with me. Passport probably, the police have still got my licence lol
    I'm being honest and genuine here so please accept this post as intended...

Why are you saying "i have to take photographic ID with me" as if it's some kind of anomaly? Do you think that nobody else has been asked to take photo ID? Again, I'm not being horrible, I would just like to understand your thought process considering a few hundred thousand adults have been vaccinated before you have and you're sharing the fact that you need to take photo ID as some kind of 'gotcha' that the WAG have it out for you or something.

Again, I'm just trying to understand your mindset and not having a go at you.

Immadvised ringing people Sunday between 60 to 65 , which is good news.

I'd like to know how many of the critical groups due for a vaccine have not taken the offer up or have been missed .

I believe you can take any proof, such as passport, driving licence, utility bill etc ,etc normal identity stuff we all have ,along with the invite letter .

International

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I'm being honest and genuine here so please accept this post as intended...

Why are you saying "i have to take photographic ID with me" as if it's some kind of anomaly? Do you think that nobody else has been asked to take photo ID? Again, I'm not being horrible, I would just like to understand your thought process considering a few hundred thousand adults have been vaccinated before you have and you're sharing the fact that you need to take photo ID as some kind of 'gotcha' that the WAG have it out for you or something.

Again, I'm just trying to understand your mindset and not having a go at you.
    I know you worry about me and care deeply so I'm not offended.
    I fully expected to have to take ID. I only said what I said as a tongue in cheek response to Bluetit's comment about bank account and passport number.
    But if you don't find that explanation to your liking please let me know and I'll keep inventing other reasons until we find one that satifies you. OK?
    Seriously. I worry about you, I'm beginning to think you're obsessed with me. It's not healthy you know. You need to have it treated.

And just for clarity I do think the WAG has it in for me, (or out for me to use your phrase) and so does eveyone else and the whole world and his wife.
    Just because I'm paranoid doesn't me that everyone isn't out to get me!!

International

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I believe you can take any proof, such as passport, driving licence, utility bill etc ,etc normal identity stuff we all have ,along with the invite letter .
    If you have one!

Heisenberg

I fully expected to have to take ID. I only said what I said as a tongue in cheek response to Bluetit's comment about bank account and passport number.
    But if you don't find that explanation to your liking please let me know and I'll keep inventing other reasons until we find one that satifies you. OK?
    Seriously. I worry about you, I'm beginning to think you're obsessed with me. It's not healthy you know. You need to have it treated.

And just for clarity I do think the WAG has it in for me, (or out for me to use your phrase) and so does eveyone else and the whole world and his wife.
    What a shitty response. I've had disagreements with you and countless other people on here but when it comes to serious matters (such as health) I've always been able to look past that and offer information and advice to help them when they've needed it.

I have done that with you on a few occasions (including the other day) yet you call me "obsessed" and that I "need help"... How ungrateful is that?

"I know you worry about me..." Yes, I was worried about you not doing what you had to, to get the vaccine after recently being told explicitly how to get it.

You completely ignored the information I (and others) gave you because you had read something else which was obviously completely wrong. You've obviously now taken that advice and got your appointment. You're welcome.

I'd be worried about any person on here if their health was at stake because that's just my nature. What a c**t I am for that, eh?!

Do you know what? I'm not petty enough to not try to help you again if you needed it too.

Hope your appointment goes well, you prick.

Heisenberg

You just need to take I.D. - not an "invite letter". They'll have confirmation of your invite on the system anyway.

Re: How Many Vaccines In Wales Today ?They asked for the letter when I arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    You just need to take I.D. - not an "invite letter". They'll have confirmation of your invite on the system anyway.
    The invite letter I received said you should take the invite letter as well as ID. They asked for the letter when I arrived.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    The invite letter I received said you should take the invite letter as well as ID. They asked for the letter when I arrived.
    I should have been clearer on this, sorry.

A lot of people will not have received their invite letter in time for their appointment so it's not vital that you have the letter with you.

I, and many of my clients, actually received the invite letters after we had been given the jab so it would have been literally impossible to take it to the centre.

I didn't want people reading the previous post to panic if they hadn't received their letter before their appointment. As long as you take a form of I.D. with you they will be able to confirm your identity on their system when you arrive

He has episodes of obsessions, dont take him seriously he is our version of the chest thumping Jacob Chansley, you know the one with the fury hat that stormed Washington .

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    Thats correct

Heisenberg

He has episodes of obsessions, dont take him seriously he is our version of the chest thumping Jacob Chansley, you know the one with the fury hat that stormed Washington .
    Yeah...

That doesn't make any sense.