Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
It is a bit odd that a guy arrested by the police then released without charge is found dead in the evening

Maybe they were with him , he was covered in blood , they cleaned him up and then he collapsed and died ?

If I had been arrested by the police , was possibly assaulted ......which is what seems to be the suggestion .......then released I would want to be with my family and maybe thats where he was , and that's when he died

However it could be that his involvement with the police had nothing to do with his death at all
Yes but its this possibly assaulted bit I don't get. If he told his friends/family he had been assualted by the police why would they have waited until he was dead before making a fuss, specially with all the atention BLM is getting. And there is nothing beind said about the intial disturbance and the reason for his arrest. As i m,entioned before if someone isw nicked and releasedc in the morning itis usually the case that the police kept them because they weren't safe to be left or because they were being a nuicance, then whe nthey had sobered up/ come dwon, they are just told to go home. If thepolice had seriously assaulted hi min the cells they would not have just let him go in the morning. There is alo the question of him being tasered. There must have been good cause as these thing shave to be rcorded and logged.