Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
Well you brought it up last summer during the BLM protests and have been a continual critic of protesting ever since as if because you have not experienced racism either by the police or from your mates , it doesn't exist in Cardiff. Those were your words, last summer .

I haven't seen any footage of stones being thrown at police horses and if they have then the police and the horses they employ for public order incidents are trained to deal with it

In the summer u said that racism was not a problem in Cardiff but that isn't the case and you do not have to tell people you are mixed race to exclude white people from the debate

Is this a case of police racism ? I am sure anyone with a brain hopes it isn't but its right that its being looked into and if you think the people who are protesting are wrong then go and tell them . I am not going to criticise the family and friends of a young man who they think was badly treated by the police and chose to do so by protesting . If they are found to be guilty of public order offences then I am sure the police will arrest them .
Although you are a Bluebird, how long have you spent living in Cardiff? You seem to know quite a lot about the place for someone who’s an outsider.
I’ve lived in Cardiff for 57 yrs. would you like me to lie, and say i had witnessed lots of racism in the capital?
There are obviously racists in Cardiff, but it’s never shown it’s face as much as in many other parts if the UK.
You started this thread (although you’ll never admit it), because you saw it as a chance to be offended on behalf of others, and stick the boot into the fuzz, which you’ve got plenty of form for.