+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Second protest march in Cardiff

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    International

Re: Second protest march in Cardiff

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    If I was a friend or relative of this bloke who has died in very odd circumstances I would be wanting answers . And generally protesting is a way of getting people to look for answers . If the police have done nothing wrong then what will have happened is an empty city centre will have seen the police deal easily with a demonstration and I assume those who have broken social distancing and covid rules will get a fine and anyone chucking a stone at a police officer on horseback will get nicked .

If your son or cousin died in mysterious circumstances after a recent brush with authority what would you do ?
    you sede its your ocntinuous use of "Mysterious circumstances" that I don't get.
    He was released fro the cells in the morning and went home, whether on a bus or walked. He was found dead in the evening. Now I think there's a time laps in there somewhere. Wher wer his family that has been doing all the protesting? didn't they care about if he was inured before he died. If as they say he was covered in blood why didn't thwey get him checked? I thin k they are the more mysterious elements of this.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    you sede its your ocntinuous use of "Mysterious circumstances" that I don't get.
    He was released fro the cells in the morning and went home, whether on a bus or walked. He was found dead in the evening. Now I think there's a time laps in there somewhere. Wher wer his family that has been doing all the protesting? didn't they care about if he was inured before he died. If as they say he was covered in blood why didn't thwey get him checked? I thin k they are the more mysterious elements of this.
    Did Norman Collier write this?

International

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Did Norman Collier write this?
    He may have done. Then again he may not?