+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Pembrokeshire Murders

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Pembrokeshire Murders

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    I was in Little Haven when they were shooting one of the early scenes. I did ask if they needed any extras!
    I was down at Broadhaven at the end of July. We walked round to Little Haven at low tide then back along the coast road. Didnt see any filming but recognised Wales' answer to Royston Vasey straight away in The Pembrokeshire Murders. Looks nice does Little Haven but you wouldn't want to wander too far from a well lit place on a dark night in winter with the mist rolling in off the sea. I have it on good authority that strangers arent welcome.

Re: The Pembrokeshire Murders

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    I was down at Broadhaven at the end of July. We walked round to Little Haven at low tide then back along the coast road. Didnt see any filming but recognised Wales' answer to Royston Vasey straight away in The Pembrokeshire Murders. Looks nice does Little Haven but you wouldn't want to wander too far from a well lit place on a dark night in winter with the mist rolling in off the sea. I have it on good authority that strangers arent welcome.
    I walk those lanes all the time....it’s Mary you need to look out for on a foggy night