+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Pembrokeshire Murders

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Pembrokeshire Murders

As I said in an earlier post this docu/drama is very close to home.
    Given time constraints and artistic licence it was a decent representation of what happened and has been well received down this way.
    Cooper was a bad guy, and from what I understand there are other unexplained deaths which he may be responsible for. I also believe the first murder enquiry could have nailed him.
    He only lived a few hundred yards from the site of the first murders and drank with one of the victims in the 'Huntsman' pub.

Re: The Pembrokeshire Murders

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    As I said in an earlier post this docu/drama is very close to home.
    Given time constraints and artistic licence it was a decent representation of what happened and has been well received down this way.
    Cooper was a bad guy, and from what I understand there are other unexplained deaths which he may be responsible for. I also believe the first murder enquiry could have nailed him.
    He only lived a few hundred yards from the site of the first murders and drank with one of the victims in the 'Huntsman' pub.
    That's why it can't be compared to Hinterland or other fictional stories: you can only work with what actually happened. Will be watching the documentary tonight to see but did enjoy the drama of the interviews and interaction between police officers and scientists showing how forensic evidence works.