+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 2 NORWICH CITY. Match thread

Re: CARDIFF CITY v NORWICH CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    It was ridiculous how much better we played when Kieffer Moore was on the pitch. I think that we'll shoot up the table if he stays fit.
    Agreed. He's absolutely fantastic. I hope they dont rush him back, though. I think Harris is basically in a job until the end of the season, so I hope he doesn't panic because we will be in trouble in Moore misses another 6 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Several players seem lifted by his presence. Ralls in particular was a different player with Moore up front.

I agree get Moore and Morrison fit. A right back in and we will climb the table.

However those 2 get injured then weve got problems. Hopefully the new striker comes good.
    If you pass Moore the ball, he controls it and you can get it back. If you pass Glatzel the ball, it bounces off him.

Norwich have won 15 games now and only two by more than a one goal margin and they were by two goal margins.
    Hardly streets ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Norwich have won 15 games now and only two by more than a one goal margin and they were by two goal margins.
    Hardly streets ahead.
    They do have good players,but also right diving bastards

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    If you pass Moore the ball, he controls it and you can get it back. If you pass Glatzel the ball, it bounces off him.
    Glatzel isn't good enough to start in the Championship. He needs to be coming of the bench against tired defenders to be effective (like Danny Ward).

Hardly streets ahead.
    They could have scored four or five against us in the first hour today.

Hardly streets ahead.
    They're bloody good. It might be a different story if they don't hold onto Buendia, however.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    They do have good players,but also right diving bastards
    Yeah they beat us with a pen that was a clear dive.Im not convinced by them although they do have some classy players at this level.

Yeah they beat us with a pen that was a clear dive.Im not convinced by them although they do have some classy players at this level.
    Agreed good players who know how to roll when tackled.

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 2 NORWICH CITY. Match thread

You might as well play a feather duster up front as Glatzel.

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    You might as well play a feather duster up front as Glatzel.
    Glatzel has managed 3 attempts on target since he opened the scoring 6 games ago against Birmingham.

If anyone offered a soggy, stuck bag of cola cubes for him, I'd be tempted. He's had a glorious opportunity to stake a place in the starting line up after Moore's injury. Some were suggesting he should have been given more of a go. Instead, he's been almost fecking useless. I'm glad Moore is fit again. If he's not ready to start against QPR I'd pick Harris ahead of Glatzel (Neil or Mark, either will do).

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Glatzel has managed 3 attempts on target since he opened the scoring 6 games ago against Birmingham.

If anyone offered a soggy, stuck bag of cola cubes for him, I'd be tempted. He's had a glorious opportunity to stake a place in the starting line up after Moore's injury. Some were suggesting he should have been given more of a go. Instead, he's been almost fecking useless. I'm glad Moore is fit again. If he's not ready to start against QPR I'd pick Harris ahead of Glatzel (Neil or Mark, either will do).
    Anita or Rolf would even make more of an impact than Glatzel.