+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Max Watters - SIGNING CONFIRMED

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Max Watters - SIGNING CONFIRMED

After putting pen to paper at Cardiff City Stadium, Max said: "When I first found out about Cardiff's interest I was immediately attracted to it. Wales is a lovely place to live, so it came down to that really.

"As a striker, you've got to score goals, and that's what I'm here to do.

"It's a big game at home against QPR in midweek. It's a shame that fans can't be here so I can play in front of them. Hopefully I'm involved and hopefully we can get the win."

Didn't go to Beddau obviously

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    After putting pen to paper at Cardiff City Stadium, Max said: "When I first found out about Cardiff's interest I was immediately attracted to it. Wales is a lovely place to live, so it came down to that really.

"It's a big game at home against QPR in midweek. It's a shame that fans can't be here so I can play in front of them. Hopefully I'm involved and hopefully we can get the win."

'Wales is a lovely place to live' Brilliant, i love him already.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    'Wales is a lovely place to live' Brilliant, i love him already.
    Have you ever been to Crawley?

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post

Probably hardly been to Wales in general to be fair, outside of an away match.

It's like he feels he has to say something nice but doesn't really know what.

All the best Max, hope you enjoy your stay and score plenty, even 10 and you could be one of our best for a decade.