+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bale

Bale

Whats his next move he's been at Spurs a while since November 8th he's put in 45 minutes, there does seem to be a reoccurring theme with injury and appearances whoever he plays for, would this attract Premiership team or should we expect MLS move near a top end golf resort ??

Re: Bale

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Whats his next move he's been at Spurs a while since November 8th he's put in 45 minutes, there does seem to be a reoccurring theme with injury and appearances whoever he plays for, would this attract Premiership team or should we expect MLS move near a top end golf resort ??
    Surely MLS or China would be the obvious move

Disappointing to say the least.
    Spurs have some decent players who can't hold down a first team place, Delli Ali, Lucas Moura to name but two and unless Mourinho loses a couple through injury, I cant see Bale getting much of a look in.

Mourinho's tactics are against Bale even getting the odd cameo as he seems to have gone back to his old way of getting a lead and trying to defend it, unsuccessfully of late.
    It's as though he doesn't trust Bale's fitness.

Unfortunately I think you may be right about MLS, hope we are both wrong though and he somehow gets back in the team and flourishes.

I’m surprised how little game time he’d had at Spurs. I had high hopes of him finding some form ready for the Euros but I think he’s turning out to be a very expensive mistake. I do wonder how much input the board and manager had when bringing him in.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Disappointing to say the least.
    Spurs have some decent players who can't hold down a first team place, Delli Ali, Lucas Moura to name but two and unless Mourinho loses a couple through injury, I cant see Bale getting much of a look in.

Mourinho's tactics are against Bale even getting the odd cameo as he seems to have gone back to his old way of getting a lead and trying to defend it, unsuccessfully of late.
    It's as though he doesn't trust Bale's fitness.

Unfortunately I think you may be right about MLS, hope we are both wrong though and he somehow gets back in the team and flourishes.
    The problem he has is that the team are doing well without him so he's unlikely to get a look in. I think the MLS is a sensible move for him as long as the financials can be worked out.

If I was an MLS owner the last thing I'd want to blow my dough on is someone who's legs have gone and barely played in years.

Just on news outlets , that no ongoing discussions about extending his loan .

I always wondered if Spurs had to take him on loan, as part of the permanent transfer of Sergio Reguilon .

If he can't play, he can't play in MLS. The standard isn't as high, but they still play the same game. He's only 31. He should still be able to play at the highest level.

Cardiff beckons. Get him on the phone, Neil!

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    Cardiff beckons. Get him on the phone, Neil!

He could share a room with Vassell

Quote Originally Posted by theclaw View Post
    He could share a room with Vassell

The one area and club we've not considered is only 13 miles away has a world class golf resort , stonking kebabs, a wave , and a train station right by the shared ground ??

Cardiff City Football Club

Looking ahead to Euro 2021 or whenever, is he still the Welsh talisman that we build around or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Looking ahead to Euro 2021 or whenever, is he still the Welsh talisman that we build around or not?
    Don't see how he can be with no game time.

When was the last time he gave an 8/10 performance for Wales?