I love Neil Harris, but the fact is that he's not much good as a tactician or motivator , as we've said before.

What he IS good at though is finding and bringing in fantastic players without necessarily spending millions.

I love Sir Neil Warnock even more, and I for one will never forget his achievements for the club, but to be honest he was absolutely rubbish at finding players and spent fortunes on some awful eejuts, who ended up being loaned out, sold off cheap or given away in the end.

I think we all know we need a new manager, but I'm thinking why not keep Neil Harris as Director of football?
He doesn't deserve the sack , it's just that it's necessary before we end up in League one despite brave performances, and this is something he could do as well or better than anyone else.

That'd open the door for a young manager full of ideas , who could consult NH on certain things. I'd almost suggest Craig Bellamy, but only on condition that he could be prevented from EVER opening his mouth in public.