+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Great to see the UK leading

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Great to see the UK leading

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    LOM surprises me, he has documented on here that he grew up in hardship and that it followed him into adulthood, yet he seems to champion every policy and political group that would've probably contributed towards his earlier difficulties. This isn't a pro labour post, because starker; isn't any good, he's already started to cosy up to the right and big boss financial funders.
    don't like starmer at all

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I'm still baffled why he was elected as leader. Commentators put the election loss down to Corbyn (obviously) and Labour's BREXIT policy yet the Party elected the man responsible for that policy. Doh!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    I'm still baffled why he was elected as leader. Commentators put the election loss down to Corbyn (obviously) and Labour's BREXIT policy yet the Party elected the man responsible for that policy. Doh!!!!
    I think a big part is that he looks a bit like somebody who might be prime minister and has actually had a proper job, they made a lot of his career and fights for justice during the leadership election and will do so again once covid-19 subsides (crossing those fingers) and we approach the next election.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Probably too far to the right of Stalin for your tastes ?