+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Utterly disgusting CEMETERY THEFT !!!

Utterly disgusting CEMETERY THEFT !!!

There are some disgusting people about

https://www.penarthtimes.co.uk/news/...l-crematorium/

Re: Utterly disgusting CEMETERY THEFT !!!

Is anything surprising these days? there are some real 5h1t stains about. Like the scrote that injected an old lady with fake vaccine and made her pay £160, to the low lifes sending fake covid texts to people to scam them.

We live in a world full of selfish people, some of who dont give a toss about anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Peajay View Post
    Is anything surprising these days? there are some real 5h1t stains about. Like the scrote that injected an old lady with fake vaccine and made her pay £160, to the low lifes sending fake covid texts to people to scam them.

We live in a world full of selfish people, some of who dont give a toss about anyone else.
    I agree.

But stealing flowers? What's the point?
    It's not a if they're worth money, and they'll die in a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    I agree.

But stealing flowers? What's the point?
    It's not a if they're worth money, and they'll die in a few days.
    If, as reported, the CCTV has captured the incident and the vehicle reg can be identified, then hopefully the scum will be apprehended pretty soon.

I was talking to someone who worked for the council and he was telling me about thefts that had taken place in local graveyards. One in particular had anything brass or of any monetary value taken,apart from one area that had graves for a specific group of people. Anyone care to guess who they were?

Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    I was talking to someone who worked for the council and he was telling me about thefts that had taken place in local graveyards. One in particular had anything brass or of any monetary value taken,apart from one area that had graves for a specific group of people. Anyone care to guess who they were?
    Sigh......

Tories?

Astronauts..

I visited my Fathers graveside in Thornhill just before Christmas, I hadn't been there in a few months, walking towards the plot I noticed the gold top flower planters from the base of his headstone had both been taken, i've since replaced them but spent the journey home lacking faith in humanity, what kind of person steals from a grave!?

Quote Originally Posted by Splott-light... View Post
    I visited my Fathers graveside in Thornhill just before Christmas, I hadn't been there in a few months, walking towards the plot I noticed the gold top flower planters from the base of his headstone had both been taken, i've since replaced them but spent the journey home lacking faith in humanity, what kind of person steals from a grave!?
    Astronauts?

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    Astronauts?
    No, quaint Irish travelling folk

The DUP?

I have always seen them to be repectful at gravesides,
    my mum & dads grave had a statue of the virgin mary smashed to pieces by scum.
    Why on earth would you want to do this

I grew up in Splott and went to Moorland school with a fair few gypsy folk, if it's one thing travellers do respect it's the deceased, not so much respect for the living though..

😳

Der is more to oireland dan dis

There is sadly, no limit to the depth of depravity that some humans will make their murky way down to.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    There are some disgusting people about

https://www.penarthtimes.co.uk/news/...l-crematorium/
    Not uncommon we’ve had pots taken from my parents and parents-in-law’s graves pinched several times at Whitchurch and Thornhill,cemeteries of the past few years.

desecration of Jewish graves in western cemetery in Ely