+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: COULD IT BE BYE BYE HARRIS?

COULD IT BE BYE BYE HARRIS?

Shirley the board can't be happy after another shit showing

Re: COULD IT BE BYE BYE HARRIS?

Norwich are a completely different proposition than Wycombe and he survived that, there we go, Joe Ralls.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Norwich are a completely different proposition than Wycombe and he survived that, there we go, Joe Ralls.
    We have signed Waters and seem to be strongly linked with a couple of others. If he was on his way out I don’t think the board would have sanctioned any signings. Personally, if we sack him in the summer the board have wasted another 3-4 months to see what a new manager could bring.

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    We have signed Waters and seem to be strongly linked with a couple of others. If he was on his way out I don’t think the board would have sanctioned any signings. Personally, if we sack him in the summer the board have wasted another 3-4 months to see what a new manager could bring.
    The player didn't cost millions so i don't think that would prevent a sacking as a new manager would probably use him the same as Harris

I can’t see us sacking him until after the transfer window closes. That way there will be no need to spend more money and we can attract the sort of cheaper manager that would be happy to take the job without being able to splash out.

I think he's here until the end of the season unless we end up in a relegation fight. I can't believe the club thinks that losing 5 on the trot is acceptable but here we are.