+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: How can anyone defend

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: How can anyone defend

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    I have no idea and I don’t know why you are asking.

I read somewhere that Norwich were missing quite a few first team players and just wanted to know if that was true or not as someone posted that the reason that we were so awful was because we had lots of injuries. So I wanted to know if Norwich had any, as someone said.
    I'm asking because we were out played by a side much, much better than us. What do you mean you have no idea? Did you watch it?

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    I'm asking because we were out played by a side much, much better than us. What do you mean you have no idea? Did you watch it?
    Why are they SO much better than us? Have you asked yourself that? Or is the answer always: 'Warnock's fault'?

So......did Norwich have loads of injuries or not? I'm interested to know. Do you know?

Why are they SO much better than us? Have you asked yourself that? Or is the answer always: 'Warnock's fault'?

So......did Norwich have loads of injuries or not? I'm interested to know. Do you know?
    They have better players than us, as they've recruited better of a number of seasons and have a good academy. That's why they have players like Aarons, Buendia, Cantwell and Skipp, while we have Will Vaulks and Bacuna. Everyone since we got promoted needs to take a long hard look at themselves, as it's been absolutely dire.

Norwich missed their keeper and Pukki today, they've just come down from the PL and have sold one/two players. It's not hard to see why they're miles better.

Did you watch today's game? Some of their players ooze class.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    They have better players than us, as they've recruited better of a number of seasons and have a good academy. That's why they have players like Aarons, Buendia, Cantwell and Skipp, while we have Will Vaulks and Bacuna. Everyone since we got promoted needs to take a long hard look at themselves, as it's been absolutely dire.

Norwich missed their keeper and Pukki today, they've just come down from the PL and have sold one/two players. It's not hard to see why they're miles better.

Did you watch today's game? Some of their players ooze class.
    I think they only lost Godfrey & Lewis in the window

Their players are quality. Buendia, Cantwell, Vrancic, Aarons all miles better than anything we had on the pitch.

They had 5 of their regularly starters missing according Sky

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    They had 5 of their regularly starters missing according Sky
    Thank you.