+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: How can anyone defend

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: How can anyone defend

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    I also dont get the feeling that with a few of his own signings we'll suddenly start playing a bit of football. He hadn't looked to play football to any degree at Millwall or here. People say we can't get results playing football. We can't get results playing hoofball either so why wait?

My thoughts are that Harris is a long ball merchant and not a very good one. This team have gone backwards under him. He has coached any flair some of the players had out of them also.
    Our players have stopped bothering to defend. It’s embarrassing. You can blame Harris but players aren’t doing the basics

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Our players have stopped bothering to defend. It’s embarrassing. You can blame Harris but players aren’t doing the basics
    Is his job not to coach them to defend better and motivate them?

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    Is his job not to coach them to defend better and motivate them?
    If the team I play defended like that, I'd be having kittens and I pay £5 a week to play! It's fundamental stuff, mark the bloke you're marking. You don't need coaching to mark a bloody man. As I've said, the buck stops with Harris and he will carry the responsibility but it's basic stuff.