Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How can anyone defend

How can anyone defend

This SHITE !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Its been emotional; 16-01-21 at 15:49. Reason: Spelling

Re: How can anyone defend

Quote Originally Posted by Its been emotional View Post
    This SHITE !!!!!!!!!!!!
    It's against trading standards to use the word "defend" in regards to this team.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    It's against trading standards to use the word "defend" in regards to this team.
    It's so bad it is too simplistic to just blame Harris. Yes, the buck stops with him and he's responsible but our players aren't anywhere near good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    And ''team''

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    It's so bad it is too simplistic to just blame Harris. Yes, the buck stops with him and he's responsible but our players aren't anywhere near good enough.
    I also dont get the feeling that with a few of his own signings we'll suddenly start playing a bit of football. He hadn't looked to play football to any degree at Millwall or here. People say we can't get results playing football. We can't get results playing hoofball either so why wait?

My thoughts are that Harris is a long ball merchant and not a very good one. This team have gone backwards under him. He has coached any flair some of the players had out of them also.

We have 3 centre backs out .
    A raw youngster on one side .
    A midfielder on the other.

A small full back as stand in centre back .

Most experienced centre back still learning the game .

Playing a very good side probably best in the league.

Nothing to see here

The Wycombe game was on 29th December. Why haven't we got in another centre-back since then? Shouldn't we at least have recalled Ciaron Brown from Livingston?

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    The Wycombe game was on 29th December. Why haven't we got in another centre-back since then? Shouldn't we at least have recalled Ciaron Brown from Livingston?
    I think ive read we cant recall him until after January. We have to get a centre back in.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    I also dont get the feeling that with a few of his own signings we'll suddenly start playing a bit of football. He hadn't looked to play football to any degree at Millwall or here. People say we can't get results playing football. We can't get results playing hoofball either so why wait?

My thoughts are that Harris is a long ball merchant and not a very good one. This team have gone backwards under him. He has coached any flair some of the players had out of them also.
    Our players have stopped bothering to defend. It’s embarrassing. You can blame Harris but players aren’t doing the basics

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

Nothing to see here
    If Harris had treated Benkovic with any respect and used him from time to time he might be here still.

As for Bacuna everyone knew we needed a right back yet Harris decided to spent money on another keeper. Going into the season with one loan right back and no one in the youth team capable was more than just a little stupid.

Our players have stopped bothering to defend. It’s embarrassing. You can blame Harris but players aren’t doing the basics
    Is his job not to coach them to defend better and motivate them?

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    He has only survived this long as there's no fans screaming for his head every week

Quote Originally Posted by Its been emotional View Post
    He has only survived this long as there's no fans screaming for his head every week
    And money saved

Nothing to see here
    Norwich have a number of first teamers out. A far better display is needed! We were in the premier league two seasons ago! We are going back at a huge rate of knots under Harris.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Norwich have a number of first teamers out. A far better display is needed! We were in the premier league two seasons ago! We are going back at a huge rate of knots under Harris.
    Norwich battered us at CCS when we in the Premier League two seasons ago.

Nothing to see here
    Are Norwich missing any first team players, out of interest?

Precisely.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Exactly and who picks the team?

Is his job not to coach them to defend better and motivate them?
    If the team I play defended like that, I'd be having kittens and I pay £5 a week to play! It's fundamental stuff, mark the bloke you're marking. You don't need coaching to mark a bloody man. As I've said, the buck stops with Harris and he will carry the responsibility but it's basic stuff.

Would any of our outfield players that started today get in Norwich's side, out of interest?

Deleted because I quoted someone having misread their post.

Would any of our outfield players that started today get in Norwich's side, out of interest?
    I have no idea and I don’t know why you are asking.

I read somewhere that Norwich were missing quite a few first team players and just wanted to know if that was true or not as someone posted that the reason that we were so awful was because we had lots of injuries. So I wanted to know if Norwich had any, as someone said.

I have no idea and I don’t know why you are asking.

I read somewhere that Norwich were missing quite a few first team players and just wanted to know if that was true or not as someone posted that the reason that we were so awful was because we had lots of injuries. So I wanted to know if Norwich had any, as someone said.
    I'm asking because we were out played by a side much, much better than us. What do you mean you have no idea? Did you watch it?

Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    And ''team''
    True 🤣🤦🏻*♂️

I'm asking because we were out played by a side much, much better than us. What do you mean you have no idea? Did you watch it?
    Why are they SO much better than us? Have you asked yourself that? Or is the answer always: 'Warnock's fault'?

So......did Norwich have loads of injuries or not? I'm interested to know. Do you know?