+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Half Time Crap As Well

Half Time Crap As Well

Daughter and granddaughter called in, I says wait until half time and I’ll walk you to the car. Just getting to the car and my Granddaughter jumps on my slippers to give me a kiss, she’d stepped in dog shit, top of my slippers and bottom of her daps plastered in poo. Shit first half, shit half time, how much more crap can one man take?

Re: Half Time Crap As Well

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Daughter and granddaughter called in, I says wait until half time and I’ll walk you to the car. Just getting to the car and my Granddaughter jumps on my slippers to give me a kiss, she’d stepped in dog shit, top of my slippers and bottom of her daps plastered in poo. Shit first half, shit half time, how much more crap can one man take?

Should have kept to "SOCIAL DISTANCING"

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Should have kept to "SOCIAL DISTANCING"
    Shit happens

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Made me laugh anyway!

Still on topic... how is it, that whenever you step in shit, it always manages to work itself half-way up your lower trouser leg?