Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
It seems City are 'strengthening' at either end of the pitch. We need a good CB, and a striker who offers something different is a bonus as well, yet Harris and the 'committee' are obvious happy with Vaulks, Ralls, Pack, Bacuna in midfield - so I presume it's more of the same for the foreseeable future, albeit with a few more resources.

We've had our recent successes playing percentage football so perhaps the club views [certainly with Harris at the helm] that what worked in the past should work again, but as I posted last week a glimpse of our football in the last promotion season [on you tube etc] showed a side which was simply twice a quick as this one, and despite a reputation as more 'route one' than most, actually played decent football and scored excellent goals on a regular basis. We've a long way to go this time round..
Someone has replied to the blog using the “dynamism” - I think that captures exactly what we lack and have lacked for most of the season. Norwich were so much more dynamic than us yesterday, especially in the middle of the park, but it’s also been noticeable in many other matches this season. As the most mobile and the one of the four with the best stamina, Bacuna would make our midfield more dynamic, but is he the type of midfielder we really need? I don’t believe so.