Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
It seems City are 'strengthening' at either end of the pitch. We need a good CB, and a striker who offers something different is a bonus as well, yet Harris and the 'committee' are obvious happy with Vaulks, Ralls, Pack, Bacuna in midfield - so I presume it's more of the same for the foreseeable future, albeit with a few more resources.

We've had our recent successes playing percentage football so perhaps the club views [certainly with Harris at the helm] that what worked in the past should work again, but as I posted last week a glimpse of our football in the last promotion season [on you tube etc] showed a side which was simply twice a quick as this one, and despite a reputation as more 'route one' than most, actually played decent football and scored excellent goals on a regular basis. We've a long way to go this time round..
I doubt they are happy with the central midfielders, but we just have other areas that have needed sorting out first.

Harris does seem to be making a good stab at addressing these, assuming these deals come off