+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Who do you think you are kidding Mr Hitler ?

Who do you think you are kidding Mr Hitler ?

Re: Who do you think you are kidding Mr Hitler ?

It just goes to show the beauty of hindsight.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    It just goes to show the beauty of hindsight.
    Indeed

That Cardiff mayor was still a shithouse though

And people wonder why the Tories fail in Wales.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Can't trust em mate , rotten lot

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Can't trust em mate , rotten lot
    Which politicians of any party can be trusted????

To use this obscure, though interesting, bit of history about a very very obscure Lord Mayor from 80 odd years ago as a reason for people not to trust the tories is probably one of the most ridiculous things I have read this week!!

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    To use this obscure, though interesting, bit of history about a very very obscure Lord Mayor from 80 odd years ago as a reason for people not to trust the tories is probably one of the most ridiculous things I have read this week!!
    I’ll leave no stone unturned or any opportunity to go begging in lambasting the Tory c*nts. Disraeli was a prick as well, does that go far enough back for you? Horrible, cruel lot and their past odious behaviour should always be brought up to remind people, how would we ever learn otherwise?

The tories are not to be trusted , they put money before people and always have , its in their genes

That new chancellor is being lorded as the nice face of the tory party

Thats going to come back and bite him on the arse !

Ken Clarke , John Major , old school tories , the rest of them naaa

Which politicians of any party can be trusted????
    ken clarke , he's a tory , he's a good bloke

Iain Duncan Smith , nazi death camp captain experimenting on the poor asking them if the permanent disability the doctors say they have is getting any better ? 2 years after the last examination !

Feck em

I’ll leave no stone unturned or any opportunity to go begging in lambasting the Tory c*nts. Disraeli was a prick as well, does that go far enough back for you? Horrible, cruel lot and their past odious behaviour should always be brought up to remind people, how would we ever learn otherwise?
    I have never studied Disraeli but do know that the Tories under him passed a factory act which provided workers protection, another act to allow peaceful picketing and another which let workers sue employers if they broke legal contracts plus other reforming legislation. Did some decent things then

I have never studied Disraeli but do know that the Tories under him passed a factory act which provided workers protection, another act to allow peaceful picketing and another which let workers sue employers if they broke legal contracts plus other reforming legislation. Did some decent things then
    Adolf Hitler was a vegetarian

You can't trust anyone can you!

I can remember my History teacher saying that Gladstone and Disraeli were both in the wrong party and the more I learned about the two of them, the more I thought he was right.

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

An often used aphorism of Disraeli “There are three kinds of lies: lies, damn lies and statistics.”

As true now as it was then

Disraeli was a Llandaff North lad , straight up socalist, sort of comfortable off left talker but right living , that trait has caught on .

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I can remember my History teacher saying that Gladstone and Disraeli were both in the wrong party and the more I learned about the two of them, the more I thought he was right.
    Disraeli was of course the first one nation conservative.

The Liberal-Labour (these were Liberal MP's backed by a Trade Union) said of Disraeli's workers reforms of the 1870's "The Conservative party have done more for the working classes in five years than the Liberals have in fifty."

Still not sure why Splott Parker thinks so badly of him

Disraeli was of course the first one nation conservative.

The Liberal-Labour (these were Liberal MP's backed by a Trade Union) said of Disraeli's workers reforms of the 1870's "The Conservative party have done more for the working classes in five years than the Liberals have in fifty."

Still not sure why Splott Parker thinks so badly of him
    And the tories have spent the last hundred and forty years more than making up for their apparent generosity towards the working class in the 1870s .

My teacher was right though, Gladstone would probably have felt more at home in today's Conservative party than Disraeli.

Quote Originally Posted by light up the darkness View Post
    An often used aphorism of Disraeli “There are three kinds of lies: lies, damn lies and statistics.”

As true now as it was then
    Eric ain't gonna be happy

Hitler has only one falafel

Quote Originally Posted by bigjoe View Post
    Hitler has only one falafel
    The other , is in the Albert Hall!