+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: SIMPSON MOVE COULD STILL BE ON SAYS BOURNEMOUTH MANAGER - LATEST

SIMPSON MOVE COULD STILL BE ON SAYS BOURNEMOUTH MANAGER - LATEST

https://www.footballinsider247.com/exclusive-simpson-move-to-cardiff-city-collapses-after-u-turn/

Whether this news was before or after the WoL news that he was on his way to City for a medical who knows.
    StT.
    <><

Re: SIMPSON MOVE COLLAPSES ACCORDING TO FOOTBALL INSIDER AT 12:04

Lets hope we have someone else lined up.

oh no, maybe he read a load of people saying he was 5ft 10 that put him off

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    oh no, maybe he read a load of people saying he was 5ft 10 that put him off
    If that's the case, he needs to grow up

Quote Originally Posted by Gnojek View Post
    If that's the case, he needs to grow up
    I thought he was a bigger man than that.

Don't sell him short.

Do we have any idea when Morrison will be fit?

Perhaps he rang Harry Wilson to ask what it's like at Cardiff.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyncoed Slumdog View Post
    Perhaps he rang Harry Wilson to ask what it's like at Cardiff.
    Thankfully, I believe Watters and Ng have no one here they could check with beforehand.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve the Tea View Post
    https://www.footballinsider247.com/exclusive-simpson-move-to-cardiff-city-collapses-after-u-turn/

Whether this news was before or after the WoL news that he was on his way to City for a medical who knows.
    StT.
    <><
    Your link doesn’t work https://www.footballinsider247.com/e...-after-u-turn/

Also at the bottom of the article links to another signing https://www.footballinsider247.com/c...illa-guilbert/

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    Your link doesn’t work https://www.footballinsider247.com/e...-after-u-turn/

Also at the bottom of the article links to another signing https://www.footballinsider247.com/c...illa-guilbert/

Ta, for reposting link. I don't know why it didnt work as I did what I usually do.

StT.
    <><

A tall story.

He found out Duckford and his cronies wouldn't vaccinate him till 2024

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    A tall story.
    And thank-you from him, as someone once said.

StT.
    <><

D'oh!

According to Radio Wales Sports news at 4pm, we're discussing terms with him 🤔

The word is that he wanted a bigger, flashier car from HR Owen (the dealership that Vincent Ran owns).

He's a Dorset boy and would get homesick - tell him to FO and grow up

Same dodgy net publication reporting that he's pulled out then he's signed. Same with the French bloke from Villa.
    These sites are about clckbait and will print anything including bullshit from agents who are trying to create or improve deals.

Who knows?

Thing is though that both these players are makeshift journeymen who'd be lucky to play for Cardiff City, and only have that opportunity because of desperate short term injury problems. Personally I'd say that if they want to bugger about in any way then I'd quickly tell them to sod off and move on.

Neither would be doing us any favours, and if we weren't desperate for certain positions we wouldn't be considering them.

Plenty like them and better available, but the problem is that we need someone quickly due solely to the daft idea of transfer windows.

Okay, put them back on the train then and don't waste any more time on the matter because a COVER centre back and right back are needed for a month or two and that needs completing in the next week or so.

he was too short anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    A tall story.
    a 5ft 10 in not tall story , more like a Toy Story

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Same dodgy net publication reporting that he's pulled out then he's signed. Same with the French bloke from Villa.
    These sites are about clckbait and will print anything including bullshit from agents who are trying to create or improve deals.

Who knows?

Thing is though that both these players are makeshift journeymen who'd be lucky to play for Cardiff City, and only have that opportunity because of desperate short term injury problems. Personally I'd say that if they want to bugger about in any way then I'd quickly tell them to sod off and move on.

Neither would be doing us any favours, and if we weren't desperate for certain positions we wouldn't be considering them.

Plenty like them and better available, but the problem is that we need someone quickly due solely to the daft idea of transfer windows.

Okay, put them back on the train then and don't waste any more time on the matter because a COVER centre back and right back are needed for a month or two and that needs completing in the next week or so.
    Fake news everywhere someone needs to call this fake news out once and fall

Quote Originally Posted by Cyncoed Slumdog View Post
    According to Radio Wales Sports news at 4pm, we're discussing terms with him ��
    someone's offered him a bigger deal then and seeing if we will match it

According to WO piece up recently that site is talking cobblers and the club says it's still negotiating terms with the player

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post

Who knows?

Thing is though that both these players are makeshift JOURNEYMEN who'd be lucky to play for Cardiff City, and only have that opportunity because of desperate short term injury problems. Personally I'd say that if they want to bugger about in any way then I'd quickly tell them to sod off and move on.

Apart from a short loan period, Simpson has only ever been at Bournemouth