+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tom James Moves to Salford City On Loan

Tom James Moves to Salford City On Loan

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55711019

Didn't he make one premiership appearance for City before going to Yeovil?

Re: Tom James Moves to Salford City On Loan

Came on as a sub in the last few minutes of the last home game v Chelsea, if I'm not mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Came on as a sub in the last few minutes of the last home game v Chelsea, if I'm not mistaken.
    I was behind some people who knew him (school friends I assume) who were going mental

He's had a strange career since then, dropped to Yeovil in League 2, then went up to Scotland, loan to Wigan and now with Salford in the division below

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Yes he did come on against Chelsea, a future star according to Malky but unfortunately like Declan John who made 20 appearances for us in the Premier League their early promise came to nothing. Both OK at Division 1/2 level!

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    Yes he did come on against Chelsea, a future star according to Malky but unfortunately like Declan John who made 20 appearances for us in the Premier League their early promise came to nothing. Both OK at Division 1/2 level!
    Declan John is at Bolton now.
    He's still only 25. My daughter had trouble getting to grips with there being a player who was younger than her. She's been watching football since she was very young and footballers are "grown ups".

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    Declan John is at Bolton now.
    He's still only 25. My daughter had trouble getting to grips with there being a player who was younger than her. She's been watching football since she was very young and footballers are "grown ups".
    Gosh Declan seems to have fallen away in terms of his development . I remember speaking with Gary Bell a great full back in his day and he thought the lad had a eal bright future ?